SOTM #2 Discussion Topic.

MasterDisaster

We have already 4 entries why this should be cancelled since we can have a nice competition

Agreed don't abandon it.. That will be a shame. Furthermore, let mix to entry :D

We have already 4 entries why this should be cancelled since we can have a nice competition

I guess its because there are 3 winners in this event.

I would participate but i formatted my pc a couple of days ago due to virus infection and i dont even have PS installed yet. I'll install it tomorrow morning along with eclipse and other needed stuff. If event is still going at that time, i'll give it a try with default tools and post it.

Maybe because Voqus will participate today so he don't have more time.

Please quit saying random thoughts.

The deadline is not for nothing.......

Rules are rules

Today it is over and this should be done.

You should not start thing kind of favors for no one even for me.

Start the poll or at least wait till the end of the day.

Please quit saying random thoughts.

The deadline is not for nothing.......

Rules are rules

Today it is over and this should be done.

You should not start thing kind of favors for no one even for me.

Start the poll or at least wait till the end of the day.

No offense, but I don't be so aggressive with you, please stop that. Therefore, about Voqus its a fact you should understand that. Anyway, MD decides.

My opinion is no.If i knew that the sotm would be till the end of the month i would not have posted earlier.Just keep the rules and if u want a montly do it from the next month.We cant abort rules just to make favors.Am i wrong?

Just obey them

My opinion is no.If i knew that the sotm would be till the end of the month i would not have posted earlier.Just keep the rules and if u want a montly do it from the next month.We cant abort rules just to make favors.Am i wrong?

Just obey them

if you keep the rules,then this comp will be canceled.