some help with java codes..

UnSponsored

Question

1) i usually see some codes to start like:

### Eclipse Workspace Patch 1.0

#P trunk2

Index: gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/handler/AdminCommandHandler.java

===================================================================

--- gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/handler/AdminCommandHandler.java  (revision 910)

+++ gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/handler/AdminCommandHandler.java  (working copy)

i know that i have to change the revision....but where i can find what revision i use and how i can change it?

2)i see some codes that dont tell something that show to me where to put it..like them

1 & 2 which are shared on MaxCheaters

is pretty simple, don't pay attention to what revision is the code made for, just apply it manually is easier that way if you want to update to a revision in specific there's a way in eclipse - team - Update to version and then you choose the rev you want to update.

is pretty simple, don't pay attention to what revision is the code made for, just apply it manually is easier that way if you want to update to a revision in specific there's a way in eclipse - team - Update to version and then you choose the rev you want to update.

so i dont edit the revision?

nope is easier to add the code manually

there's just 2 things you gotta know + is for add - is for deleate.

also if you look in the forum, you can find some guides on how to do it manually :)

nope is easier to add the code manually

there's just 2 things you gotta know + is for add - is for deleate.

also if you look in the forum, you can find some guides on how to do it manually :)

i know that  + is to add and - is for delete..i have already add a code from elfocrash wich shows how many ppl are on erea....but i cant understand what i have to do when it says me

--- gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/handler/AdminCommandHandler.java  (revision 910)

+++ gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/handler/AdminCommandHandler.java  (working copy)

i know that  + is to add and - is for delete..i have already add a code from elfocrash wich shows how many ppl are on erea....but i cant understand what i have to do when it says me

that means he did the code working on the rev 910 of the project he is using

that means he did the code working on the rev 910 of the project he is using

ok...and i have to change something becouse of this?or i put only the code in my .java file and save it normally?

ok...and i have to change something becouse of this?or i put only the code in my .java file and save it normally?

nope you don't have to change anything that's just for letting you know he was working on another rev

nope you don't have to change anything that's just for letting you know he was working on another rev

:OOO...nc then....and 1 more question...i told you that i putted a code from elfocrash that shows how many players are on erea and i built my gameserver and extract L2JFrozen_GameServer % L2JFrozen_DataPack which eclipse gave me and i built a serevr...the gk worked ..now if i put 1 more code on eclipse...how i can update it to my server?

you gotta re-build your server everytime you add a code to your source my advice to you is to modife the configs directly on eclipse so you don't have a problem, almost every code you add will be on gameserver datapack changes are mostly html or py releated stuff you can add manually.

you gotta re-build your server everytime you add a code to your source my advice to you is to modife the configs directly on eclipse so you don't have a problem, almost every code you add will be on gameserver datapack changes are mostly html or py releated stuff you can add manually.

so....i have to find all the java codes that i need,put them into my source and then build my server?

yes, or update your server with the build of you gameserver everytime you add a new code

but then i have to install again database?

ah ok...but when i built gameserver from eclipse and then i have to extract it into my server files....so i have to change configs with my ip etc?

ah ok...but when i built gameserver from eclipse and then i have to extract it into my server files....so i have to change configs with my ip etc?

yep as i said you should just edit your config directly on eclipse so you don't have this problem, and that covers pretty much all you need to know but if you want to know more you should look in the forum for some guides there are toons of em :)