Epic 2

Aforic

Well since Fortuna asked for suggestions and he locked the previous topic I am gonna give him the suggestions he asked for here.

Global Moderators:

Noble, Finito, Fortuna, Elfocrash

Gaming Moderators:

Fanky or Nikoloudos & Chucky

GFX Moderators:

xDrac, xDamian or FinalGod

Coder/Developer:

Tryskell

Gold Members:

Zake + one more, Warmaster

Psomas even if he is a mature guy, I haven't seen from him a mod action in a long time now, dunno i might be wrong. About Warmaster, you all know that he is inactive, but dunno if he can be demoted or not.

Well honestly you have the opportunity to setup a mature & good staff this time, of course Maxtor has to increase his activity but that depends on him. Also staffers need to speak at least decent english and not "lol" english. In general staffers need to be able to communicate in different languages cause some members might not speak english bla bla bla.

@Romeo, well you ripped like 30 topics and shared them in cs section w/o including any kind of credits. Plus you were asking the reason of your dekarmas while you knew that ripped stuff don't get rewarded and then you called my topics related to COD which you had ripped & shared them in another lol forum useless. That's funny indeed

psomas making money instead of  moderating the forum. Problem?

just promote some random users, its not about who deserve nor not anymore.

+1, Psomas should be demoted, he is only interested in money, not in the forum.

Well i have to agree with BonJovi about psomas.Maybe Maxtor could make a new rank called "MiddleMan" and promote psomas there.

Now i will set my onw suggestions for the forum but i will notice only the suggested people or those who need to be demoted.So here we are

Global Mod:Blane (he is one of the most mature guys here),Fortuna (he really deserves this position)///I would suggest Raule too but he does not want, AND FOR SURE ED IF NOT FOR CO-ADMIN AT LEAST GLOBAL MOD.

Gaming moderator:Nikoloudos (even he is gay and addicted with iphones,he is a kind and helpful member here)

GFX Mod:Well there are 3-4 users having some kind of skills in dat position but we need to check more often the request GFX board.Anyway xDrac is one of them,Dunno about the second one.

Coder:I dont really check this section but one think that i have noticed is that Pauler is useless there.

Gold member:BonJovi for sure must be promoted since he have the requirements for it(good rep,karma +,caring,reporting),Zake could be promoted for this too.Well Dask even if i didnt like him in the start when i leant him better i liked him and i noticed that even if i was blaming him for some things in the past he was right even he is a -beep-ing troller i like his spirit and for sure never deserved having himself demoted for not asslicking.I suggest him to be re-promoted.

That all

ANd Who the Hell is Fortuna??..  who is him to be Global Moderator??..:O i miss 2month's and now i see a new Guy with Name Fortuna!!.. who is him?

AnimaAequitatis

...ahh i remeber him.. and what he do for Forum? because i don't remeber..:-s

Well he got promoted cause he was active, since then he did a great job in forum/moderation.

And people don't even understand what each rank means, they think that if they report spammers and bots and they close / junk topics, it means that you are a staffer. NO! It means shares, many shares and quality shares, not what I mentioned above, which is the job of a g.mod, not gold members or whatever.

just promote some random users to clean the forum, everyone knows how to do it, stop speaking about what user x did for forum, that requirement was reduced involuntary by the fact of low quality users. Remember back then in 2008, i had to share my l2 hacks, help in every section, make shitloads of  reports just to be uploader. Now is enough to be active and you can be global moderator.

nvm.. for me best staff has... 

-> GrisoM

-> Raule

-> ExtreMeDwarf

-> Noble@

->Idol

->Candy

and i miss some.. but i dont remember the nam,e.. :)

........... Best Team :)

just promote some random users to clean the forum, everyone knows how to do it, stop speaking about what user x did for forum, that requirement was reduced involuntary by the fact of low quality users. Remember back then in 2008, i had to share my l2 hacks, help in every section, make shitloads of  reports just to be uploader. Now is enough to be active and you can be global moderator.

pure true..!