Epic

Aforic

Well there's more to it than being greek or not lol.

You need to be capable, have a professional approach and not jerk around because that'll make you look like an idiot.

Lots of things to consider and you either have it or you don't.

And I know I say this a lot but imo as someone in the staff you should have fluent english and a good sense for what's right and wrong.

Not to mention activity.. I mean take Maxtor as an example. People of high rank in this community must be active. As long as that's a given it's all good and dandy. Now dear maxtor isn't the most active guy on earth and look at how many people have an issue with this.

So specially now you need a halfways capable staff and flip da damn tables around. So better restructure this properly! xD

Just starting to babble now.. lol

You are right. That's probably why Globals took that decision. There are, indeed, a few staffers that behave unprofessionally, but tbh you shouldn't really expect professionalism from people who don't get payed for what they do. Of course this does not mean that they should jerk around as you said. I guess people that have proved to be mature enough when it come to more serious issues would be suitable.

About activity... There's not much we can do about Maxtor's activity. We've asked for a trustful person to be a co-admin but it seems Maxtor is not willing to do that.

Name one that is non-greek in staff.

Of course I could ask for promotion, since I am all in Gaming Area and especially Diablo 3 where I shared some hacks, but as nobody gave me feedback and ignorance, why should I? lel

1. Tryskell (French)

2. So you made a few shares and expected to join the staff right away?

You are right. That's probably why Globals took that decision. There are, indeed, a few staffers that behave unprofessionally, but tbh you shouldn't really expect professionalism from people who don't get payed for what they do. Of course this does not mean that they should jerk around as you said. I guess people that have proved to be mature enough when it come to more serious issues would be suitable.

About activity... There's not much we can do about Maxtor's activity. We've asked for a trustful person to be a co-admin but it seems Maxtor is not willing to do that.

1. Tryskell (French)

2. So you made a few shares and expected to join the staff right away?

Related to 2.

I made constant shares every day but seems like nobody cared so I stoped.

Related to 1.

Tryskell is not really a staff member, when you people asked him to join staff in the first time, he didn't wanted but lately, he joined, don't know why really.

And wait a second, why you should ask for promotion?

Talking shits about maturity and good behavior when you're threating with ddos. And that's why, cause you scam and you got banned. Bitch please.

And wait a second, why you should ask for promotion?

Talking shits about maturity and good behavior when you're threating with ddos. And that's why, cause you scam and you got banned. Bitch please.

Who the hell told that I asked now for promotion? And who the fuck you calling a scammer and banned?

Related to 2.

I made constant shares every day but seems like nobody cared so I stoped.

Related to 1.

Tryskell is not really a staff member, when you people asked him to join staff in the first time, he didn't wanted but lately, he joined, don't know why really.

What kind of shares were they?

Υοu said "I could ask promotion too cause I share" etc etc.

And wait, you aren't MiddleMan?

My only account on this forum before this was Vyper from 2009 which now got banned thanks to finito.

Check diablo 3 section

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=179.0

and Gaming Section

I don't get it. All of your shares are copy/pasted. Found them all written the exact same way on google.

I don't get it. All of your shares are copy/pasted. Found them all written the exact same way on google.

So to be related to the title of topic

epic facepalm, all my shares are C/P? and to answer to your conclusion, because my diablo3 shares are "c/p" when they were released I posted them here, especially the diablo 3 dupe gold and one is my own creation, the item chat strings bug. So stop trashtalking.

So to be related to the title of topic

epic facepalm, all my shares are C/P? and to answer to your conclusion, because my diablo3 shares are "c/p" when they were released I posted them here, especially the diablo 3 dupe gold and one is my own creation, the item chat strings bug. So stop trashtalking.

Even if it's appreciated, a c/p is never rewarded.

If you wanna argue, then use proper examples.