[Help]Modifying skillgrp.dat without unpacked L2.bin ?

Hello guys,

Does any of you found a solution to modify system files such as skillgrp.dat without Critical Error at start (offset violation) and without an unpacked L2.bin ?

I am working on the last Tauti client, afaik Fyyre didn't released an unpacked L2.bin so I am trying it

Hello guys,

Does any of you found a solution to modify system files such as skillgrp.dat without Critical Error at start (offset violation) and without an unpacked L2.bin ?

I am working on the last Tauti client, afaik Fyyre didn't released an unpacked L2.bin so I am trying it

xmm as far as i know fyrre made that, maybe not Fyyre, but i use it on tauti client,

if you need it so i can upload system that i use for Tauti(EN) version ?

http://rghost.net/39128110 here you go,

One very important thing that i forgot of, I accedently included changed HairLocgrp.dat in that system i uploaded, and with it client won't run.

SO change hairlocgrp.dat to some different you have !!!

I found it on some russian site, godworld something like that )

they now have glory days huh ) but its seems it have no different change comparing to tauti, cause client size is even less then EN-Tauti  huh )

One very important thing that i forgot of, I accedently included changed HairLocgrp.dat in that system i uploaded, and with it client won't run.

SO change hairlocgrp.dat to some different you have !!!

• 2 weeks later...