interlude L][Gustin Faction||2012-2013||Grand Opening In 1 Hour!

Bernatus

a weapon? LOL no she has arcana mace and Boss Jwe

i see now ...She have dc 1000 adena cost and 1700 Adena spend for Arcana and 500 more for Clan ..you must be kidding me and server is 2 days online ...

i see now ...She have dc 1000 adena cost and 1700 Adena spend for Arcana and 500 more for Clan ..you must be kidding me and server is 2 days online ...

Probably gm player :( to bad i liked the server buit many problem Full unbalanced skills fail town for noobs fail buffer fail shop :/

lol run there 10 accounts and you have 300 adena / round ....    after 1h playing i had there full S .... you are idiots flaming CutePoison, he rulls every faction server with the same way...

lol run there 10 accounts and you have 300 adena / round ....    after 1h playing i had there full S .... you are idiots flaming CutePoison, he rulls every faction server with the same way...

dude when i joined i so here with s weapon + , dc armor , Boss Jwer ( she sayed that had boss jew )

i was with b grade... What you expect?

dude when i joined i so here with s weapon + , dc armor , Boss Jwer ( she sayed that had boss jew )

server is so bad....gm give items ...really  150 kills s grade ...server is not on Hopzone not On Hopzones not on Topzones and player have s grade...

i told you the server is wrong designed .... because party members are not getting adena for kills ... so you are not able to competit with someone who is full equiped. ... just leave the server alone...

[[[ www.AmyraSoft.com ]]]

The server will be moved to AmyraSoft

for reason problem with the hostname

You can download the patch from

www.dalexni.com L2Gustin Faction Patch

and who cares? if server isnt fixed ....