Unban Request.

Failz0r

Noble i see you are watching this but you dont answer...

You harmed this holy forum with the worst way. We prayed for your soul but after your action there is no return from hell. You will be forever trapped there until your slow painfull death. May the gods be with you.

You harmed this holy forum with the worst way. We prayed for your soul but after your action there is no return from hell. You will be forever trapped there until your slow painfull death. May the gods be with you.

We are not playing on any supernatural movie.CALM DOWN o.O

i dunno what happen here but i just loled with that comment

i banned you some weeks ago for the first time for ddos

someone unbanned you under strange circumstances for no reason and it wasnt me nor he put reason to the unban box.i dislike such things tbh.

some days later full with arrogance you were provoking and threatening ppl etc ,whilst you were dekarming ppl for fun(abuse) because one didnt agree with you. i remember back then when we had a talk to stay put and dont do anything stupid or try to abuse anymore. you thought you should act alone and re-abused your status which lead you to a ban in which, we reconsidered the time expiration according to your past.

now,i want to be fair. give me a reason to unban you and why. thanks

i banned you some weeks ago for the first time for ddos

someone unbanned you under strange circumstances for no reason and it wasnt me nor he put reason to the unban box.i dislike such things tbh.

some days later full with arrogance you were provoking and threatening ppl etc ,whilst you were dekarming ppl for fun(abuse) because one didnt agree with you. i remember back then when we had a talk to stay put and dont do anything stupid or try to abuse anymore. you thought you should act alone and re-abused your status which lead you to a ban in which, we reconsidered the time expiration according to your past.

now,i want to be fair. give me a reason to unban you and why. thanks

hm...As far as i know i never abused no one for fun. In 1,5 Year i abused 3 times.(You Say It Abuse),im not gonna say " i pay so i can dekarma" i have reasons for - those 3 i -....1)Crystalia..she got + for nothing, 2)+ sexomaniakos for a good aio that got sticky also 3) Jaharakal for giving me -1 Trade Count with proofs and reason.

You banned me for ddos with facebook proofs,that don't even proof that i make it!

I Dont care about what you think about me,all mods try to find something to ban me,if you want unban me if you don't i dont really know what ..

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=242906.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=242903.0

και άλλο ένα topic που απειλούσες με ddos