Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello

 

Few questions:

 

Is there any way to upgrade for example Chronicle 3 MAP to Interlude one?

Also to make it open after hold Alt+M.

And if does it require server side update(Im talking about L2OFF files)?

Posted

Sorry for my bad english, you might get me wrong.

I have already texture of those locations but when i open map it does not show up where i am.

For Example: Goddard or Rune Town

map.bmp

Posted

1 thing I can't understand is... is C3 Map and when open map you don't see localization in Goddart, how you think see it if C3 is old map? and interlude is new one? thats the point in that man, interlude have new information in maps so for this reason you don't see goddart localization when open map.

Posted
1 thing I can't understand is... is C3 Map and when open map you don't see localization in Goddart, how you think see it if C3 is old map? and interlude is new one? thats the point in that man, interlude have new information in maps so for this reason you don't see goddart localization when open map.

Yeah, I know. I made this topic to ask if there is any way to put this new interlude map in my old C3 client. That's all about this topic was made for. And i still did not get the answer,  except you mean that I cannot use new map in old client.

Posted

you are talking first C3 to Interlude lol!!! not Interlude to C3, so this change it, and it can be maked witohut problems I think.

Yea sorry, you get me now:D

So it can be done by texture modding?

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..