New Maps in Old Client.

Hello

Few questions:

Is there any way to upgrade for example Chronicle 3 MAP to Interlude one?

Also to make it open after hold Alt+M.

And if does it require server side update(Im talking about L2OFF files)?

well adapting staticmeshes and unr can be work I think, but you need modify GEODATA too, is what I think, anyway so if i'm wrong just correct me :)

1 thing I can't understand is... is C3 Map and when open map you don't see localization in Goddart, how you think see it if C3 is old map? and interlude is new one? thats the point in that man, interlude have new information in maps so for this reason you don't see goddart localization when open map.

1 thing I can't understand is... is C3 Map and when open map you don't see localization in Goddart, how you think see it if C3 is old map? and interlude is new one? thats the point in that man, interlude have new information in maps so for this reason you don't see goddart localization when open map.

Yeah, I know. I made this topic to ask if there is any way to put this new interlude map in my old C3 client. That's all about this topic was made for. And i still did not get the answer,  except you mean that I cannot use new map in old client.

you are talking first C3 to Interlude lol!!! not Interlude to C3, so this change it, and it can be maked witohut problems I think.

you are talking first C3 to Interlude lol!!! not Interlude to C3, so this change it, and it can be maked witohut problems I think.

Yea sorry, you get me now:D

So it can be done by texture modding?

• 1 month later...