[request][npc]

UnSponsored

Question

can someone give me a npc for donate..i want to like with a character(human) hero,with armor on it (prefer dark knight) ...i know that i have to compile it from eclipse but i dont know how to use eclipse so i want someone to make it for me for free...

thnx in advance

4 answers to this question

You should learn how to edit in eclipse . By first use ExtremeDwarf's tutorial HIT ME and then look at some shares from "share zone" or you'll find by searching Npc to PC Polymorph or "simply" npc to pc . If you need any help just contact me and i'll try helping you .

You should learn how to edit in eclipse . By first use ExtremeDwarf's tutorial HIT ME and then look at some shares from "share zone" or you'll find by searching Npc to PC Polymorph or "simply" npc to pc . If you need any help just contact me and i'll try helping you .

man..i dont have time now to learn eclipse...i am goinf to start learning about it on August...but i want someone to make it for me..

man..i dont have time now to learn eclipse...i am goinf to start learning about it on August...but i want someone to make it for me..

That means i can't do anything for you , if you want a good npc , start working ... Good luck .

im not sure if you are trolling or just some 12 yo kid, but we dont help lazy ppl. If you have any problem, try to fix it and fail with it to the point that you dont know what more to do then come here and ask, but if you are too lazy to doing so you can try to ask help in the marketplace not here