Hello to all i like to speak here about some virtual server

one friend of mine is reseller in  one of the best company about ddos attacks

so some info about the server:

• disk space 125Gb
  • connection 1000Mbps
  • Ram  4Gb
  • traffic unlimited
  • And the Most importand thing ddos-tolerant 1gbit

If someone wanna make one l2 server and have full protect about ddos this pack is real good. the price for this machine is 50 €.

before you start to speak about low ram and other thinks remember this server can handle 300+ ppl and have full Ddos protect

if you wanna have better machine its possible, you can have server for 2000+ ppl on w/o lag and full Ddos

the link of the company is below

http://www.monokernel.com/

just vizit the page and see it by yourself

Ps: if someone need to ask something i can help on this so leave pm here!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

On the website, no where is written anything about DDoS. Now, if the customer manages to fight DDoS within our network, in any way or setup, that's another thing and you should ask the customer about it.

On the website, no where is written anything about DDoS. Now, if the customer manages to fight DDoS within our network, in any way or setup, that's another thing and you should ask the customer about it.

Sto topic elege full ddos protection ;0

• 3 months later...

hello there , is it trust ??? cause i order an vps today.. but its give me server information ... look like .. main ip : ( BLANK ) , Secondip: xxxxxx ... and also ticket system is not working .. whats wrong with that company ?? thnx you in advance !