hellbound [Hellbound L2EMU] L][ Athebaldt !

Candy

Hey people , we are working on the other server ( 02 ) , there we can check and fix items , skills . also we can add some custom and we can check all of them . We are trying to make a balance server . also we are working the other server . i mean we will open a new server with stuck sub system , but that's not sure . we are just working on it . new site coming with more effects on it .

also we are in a good situation on hopzone . ;) but we can increase our votes . so vote everyday for us

http://l2.hopzone.net/vote.php?site=64762

aaaarj9.jpg

Your L2Athebaldt Team .

the second server is already open but only for Dev Team . The second server is open for fixing problem , for check classes e.t.c . About the other server we are not sure that we will open it . we are just working on it . for updates and news you will have an announcement .

New site created .

http://l2athebaldt.com

vote for us and have fun

TheRuleZzZ here . Support us with donate's , also report bug and server problem on our forum

http://66.240.237.225/forum

i want to tell about 1 stupid gm in server, i got jailed by nihilus for killing his "pets".

Story: i got teleported back from tvt, and i saw some mobs running in giran center, i killed them, and i got jailed 30 mins, but i didnt know, so if gm plays with his privilegies, he can go somewhere else... candy do smth.

I will speak with nihilus , but GM Team is not crazy  ;) also about the stupid gm i don't think so ....

How about our new site ? You like it ? ^^

another ready website .. the 1 that candy had before u join the team was 10x better ! blah

another ready website .. the 1 that candy had before u join the team was 10x better ! blah

Only the backround was ready , the site had some problems ( letters on russians , icon's with some problems )  . I changed them all and the site is ready now .

There was only 1 problem with it, was with the IE, it showed it really strangely, but mozilla showed it good.

i want to tell about 1 stupid gm in server, i got jailed by nihilus for killing his "pets".

Story: i got teleported back from tvt, and i saw some mobs running in giran center, i killed them, and i got jailed 30 mins, but i didnt know, so if gm plays with his privilegies, he can go somewhere else... candy do smth.

Yes, nihillus will be addressed about this situation, and how it can boarder on 'power abuse'.

the server for new server is good, a little time opened and have 80 ppl, but need a lot work

1.stiuped TVT event(for me),i think isent good idea in ivory tower, better colosieum or new hellbound zones!

2.u dont have clear npc

3.buffer is sh1t :D why u dont make (download) new buffer this buffer from l2emu pack is sh1t,i mean if u take buffs and near u have ppl, they too takes buffes!

4.i think +40 is not good idea :D

anyway if ur change tvt style maby i log :) and