Are you looking for an L2Off GF PvP Server ? If yes, what features should have ?

Hello Maxcheater's Community,

First i will present myself since i am unknown from L2Off Server scene and then i will present my project to know if we can gather an huge community to start working on it.

Let's present myself shortly, you don't really need to know my life but well, let's do it. My nickname is Zero, 19 years old, currently living in France, I am very passionated by new technologies and mostly computer and developing. I manage server since 5 years now, so managing a community, take care and listen it, isn't a problem at all.

My main objectives making a server are simple in word, but not always present and respected by other servers. Indeed, I always guarantee no corruption, players listening and taking care of them. For me, it's a very important point to have the trust of our players to have a decent community. Well, it's sure that you can't have 100% proofs about no corruption and all others servers said it, and it's the same story every time, but you will see it as soon as you play on our server.

In addition, even if it's hard to trust,  I am not here for the money, if I need it, i can earn it from my vacancy job, so I will not down the server when I will have enough to buy a car (if happen) like lot of servers.

Now, you know a bit more about myself, and I will be able to present my project about making a L2Off Gracia Final PvP Server, and it's the moment that I need you.

Our main goal is to offer a nice PvP environment, most balanced possible and constantly updated. Indeed, we will focus everything around PvP, thank to various epic zones promoting it, RaidBoss, events and much more...

We think that it's very important to have constant gameplay updates (adding, removing or unlocking new features, for example) to keep attractive for all of your players.

We already thinking about the basic features that we should have, but we are clearly waiting for your suggestions about this and mostly others features.

Rate: x30 with boosted rates (x60~x90) in main hunting zones.

Safe Enchant: +3

Max Enchant: +16

Enchant Rate: 50-60%

No Elements ?

GM Shop with all needed things. (Quest Item: Star of Destiny, Lunargent, Hellfire Oil, Quicksilver)

NPC Buffer without 76+ Buffs.

Clan Hall & Castle Buffer improved to offer some 76+ Buffs for Clan Hall and all for Castle.

Buffs Duration: 1 hour for all buffs expect Summoner (set to 20 minutes), Dwarf, and 80+ Buffs.

Subclass Quest (Kill Cabrio and exchange the soul to earn Star of Destiny at GM Shop)

Nobless Quest.

Certification Skills available on Subclass and max Subclass level set to 85.

Auto Learn Skills.

Mana Potion.

Hellbound Island, Isle of Prayer and Antharas Lair as Farming Zones.

Lot of RaidBoss all over the world will have their level increase and their drop changed to suit server style.

At the beginning S Grade will be the highest grade obtainable, in future update we will introduce dynasty (never vesper).

It's not really organized and well described since it's only project step for the moment. We hope you will appreciate our project and give us your opinion to help us make what feet your requirements.

Thank you to take your time to read me, and for giving your suggestions.

Won't comment on mana potions.

Maybe instead of adding quest items to shop add them to all mobs drop list? Like literally to all mobs or perhaps to a certain level.

Since its 30x, by the time you get to your sub level something something (whatever quest req) you have enough or almost enough and you can just get along with the quest.

Not having lvl 76+ buffs in buffer doesn't achieve much. IMO add one generic prophecy into buffer (PoWater) since it atleast gives the common to all prophecies patk/matk/pdef/mdef. And keep the HP/Crit Powing/CoV out of it.

Loads of raid bosses AROUND the world - why is this a good idea? Unless there is some list that shows whether the bosses are up or not, people will just spend time running around the world looking for whats up - it's annoying and eventually you just drop it. This leaves plenty of bosses up for those who do it. They also get a hint of the next respawn. It doesn't help PvP.

Imo there should be a general boss area or better yet have bosses spawn inside your generic farm/pvp area. Keep together. People will know where to expect the bosses and will be on the look out whilst going on with their usual stuff.

Also, nothing here present opportunity for PvP. L2 is long not in that state where players PvP for the sakes of PvPing. Now it's just oly/events/ganks.

Even raids are not PvP oriented. People just drag them around trying to shake competitors off, or grief as much as possible (overbuff, debuff) or drop wars just to avoid PvP.

Also, vesper isn't a big deal, bonus wise dynasty has better effects, so vesper only offers higher def.

But if dynasty is more common than vesper, it may also have higher average enchants between players than vesper. So imo start with dynasty because it offers beneficial bonuses for all classes (because of shoulder pad effects) and add in vesper as some sort of perk (not necessarily drop, perhaps rewards for winning events - it's not a continual chore like farm but complimentary reward for playing and pvping [or whatever your events are])

Enchants - Keeping enchant rate low and enchant rate high has been done a lot. Why not do something different. Besides it's just another lousy way to prolong gameplay. I hate clicking many consumables and then fail a bunch, farm again, enchant again, and hope for luck so I don't have to farm again.

I can accept failure, but if it leads to more grind - not bothered. Make enchant rate high, but scrolls not very common, this also helps your gear situation - higher probability of more common items with higher enchants than rarer, stronger items.

Hello, thank you for your opinion, I will answer about what you write to let you know why I want somethings to be like that and other not. :)

Maybe instead of adding quest items to shop add them to all mobs drop list? Like literally to all mobs or perhaps to a certain level.

Since its 30x, by the time you get to your sub level something something (whatever quest req) you have enough or almost enough and you can just get along with the quest.

Well, if I first wrote that it should be good, if we have Cabrio part with decent respawn time is to be a PvP factor, plus, if I let last part, it's because it takes place in one of our custom area.

We can for example make Bloody Guardian more stronger and harder (like little RaidBoss).

Not having lvl 76+ buffs in buffer doesn't achieve much. IMO add one generic prophecy into buffer (PoWater) since it atleast gives the common to all prophecies patk/matk/pdef/mdef. And keep the HP/Crit Powing/CoV out of it.

It's a pretty good idea, I am gathering all ideas, to propose it later.

Loads of raid bosses AROUND the world - why is this a good idea? Unless there is some list that shows whether the bosses are up or not, people will just spend time running around the world looking for whats up - it's annoying and eventually you just drop it. This leaves plenty of bosses up for those who do it. They also get a hint of the next respawn. It doesn't help PvP.

We will display a list to let you know if the bosses are up or not.

Imo there should be a general boss area or better yet have bosses spawn inside your generic farm/pvp area. Keep together. People will know where to expect the bosses and will be on the look out whilst going on with their usual stuff.

It will be the case, more interesting bosses will be at or near custom areas.

Also, nothing here present opportunity for PvP. L2 is long not in that state where players PvP for the sakes of PvPing. Now it's just oly/events/ganks.

It's why I ask to everybody their opinion and suggestions.

Even raids are not PvP oriented. People just drag them around trying to shake competitors off, or grief as much as possible (overbuff, debuff) or drop wars just to avoid PvP.

We will see if we block raids dragging, etc... or not.

Also, vesper isn't a big deal, bonus wise dynasty has better effects, so vesper only offers higher def.

But if dynasty is more common than vesper, it may also have higher average enchants between players than vesper. So imo start with dynasty because it offers beneficial bonuses for all classes (because of shoulder pad effects) and add in vesper as some sort of perk (not necessarily drop, perhaps rewards for winning events - it's not a continual chore like farm but complimentary reward for playing and pvping [or whatever your events are])

Well, my point of view is to keep away a bit new armor to let place for old school armors/weapons. For me, dynasty should be viewed like a "custom armor" introduced in future gameplay updates to extend gameplay and refresh the server.

Enchants - Keeping enchant rate low and enchant rate high has been done a lot. Why not do something different. Besides it's just another lousy way to prolong gameplay. I hate clicking many consumables and then fail a bunch, farm again, enchant again, and hope for luck so I don't have to farm again.

I can accept failure, but if it leads to more grind - not bothered. Make enchant rate high, but scrolls not very common, this also helps your gear situation - higher probability of more common items with higher enchants than rarer, stronger items.

To my point of view, I always prefer see low enchanted items than a full starwars server with everybody with +10... weapons/armors. I think they should work on their gear to be more stronger, if you can have everything enchanted to the max in 1/2 weeks, what the points to have enchant. Why not set enchant max to 0 and enjoy it like it ? It's why I think if you work harder than other (or more lucky for some people), you should be rewarded.

Lineage II isn't only about PvP Skills, but about how you will gear yourself, how you will enchant it, how you will farm and make faster adena etc... I agree with you that here we aren't in retail like situation, but it's almost the same on PvP Server.

I don't know if you see what I mean, if I am clear or not, let me know if it's not the case.

Thank you for your suggestions and opinion, I am waiting for other people post.

I will not be available during 1 week, since i am going to other country, so don't worry if I don't answer to your future post.

See you soon, Zero.