[EN]So much free time!-Help

randomnamehere

Summer is all around and my i having a really great time . But even though i am spending all of my time with friends (Swimming , parties etc) i do have more than 3-4 hours to spend on my Computer - Internet . All this time goes to facebook and youtube . So i thought why dont i work and earn some money? So here is where i need your help . I thought it would be a great idea to start a blog , but it facking needs advertisment and i am sure that i will fail in this part . I also thought , maybe there is a blog (There are thousands out there) where i can take my column and write , but not for free. I really dont know what to do . Is here anyone who can help me?

Knowledge

Basketball (Playing for so many years)

Football (Watching football and analysing strategies etc from the time i can remember myself)

Web Designing

Betting (Sports)

MMORPG Gaming

Can anyone help me  :-[ ? For any questions ask me.

Summer is all around and my i having a really great time . But even though i am spending all of my time with friends (Swimming , parties etc) i do have more than 3-4 hours to spend on my Computer - Internet . All this time goes to facebook and youtube . So i thought why dont i work and earn some money? So here is where i need your help . I thought it would be a great idea to start a blog , but it facking needs advertisment and i am sure that i will fail in this part . I also thought , maybe there is a blog (There are thousands out there) where i can take my column and write , but not for free. I really dont know what to do . Is here anyone who can help me?

Knowledge

Basketball (Playing for so many years)

Football (Watching football and analysing strategies etc from the time i can remember myself)

Web Designing

Betting (Sports)

MMORPG Gaming

Can anyone help me  :-[ ? For any questions ask me.

Make a pr0n movie xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Dat.

start gym

No. I am going everyday for football or basketball . Also swimming everyday for average 20minutes . I do want to have energy to stay late at night ;D.

Thats good idea, but for gym you need some money.

Here is your topic: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=231145.0

Raule , i dont really own something to advertise , sites or etc . So it will be waste of time ..

you dont need sites, you can use youtube or torrents they are the most known methods for sharecash, you must search for some guides..

I made 160$ with sharecash with like 30 minutes work(just once, not everyday).

Made 460$ with JSS with no work, curently 9,20$ a day and growing( next week reaching 10$, in 30 days 20$ a day)

you dont need sites, you can use youtube or torrents they are the most known methods for sharecash, you must search for some guides..

I made 160$ with sharecash with like 30 minutes work.

Made 460$ with JSS with no work, curently 9,20$ a day and growing( next week reaching 10$, in 30 days 20$ a day)

No subscribers in youtube . I cant understand what you mean by using torrents . It is really awesome but from the time i dont have nothing to promote my links , i will just fail :/ .

Obviously if you dont try you fail.

Its really easy to set up some videos on youtube enhance them with traffic exchangers/make some torrents, just read some guides.

JSS http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=237202.0