New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

buy from here protection ceoflex.

i have contract with him you check it from my site eh?> is my company dude i can make what ever i want i have the support system so if i want i can put the amnesia on protection if he have money ofc :) :D

DEATHLEGEND BIGGEST NOOB IDIOT U ALWAYS DDOS ATTACK AT SERVER CUZ U ARE USELESS AND U CANT HAVE SUCH A  GOOD PVP SERVER IDIOT GO KILL URSELF

dont crying dude relax HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA RETARTED <3

i have contract with him you check it from my site eh?> is my company dude i can make what ever i want i have the support system so if i want i can put the amnesia on protection if he have money ofc :) :D

english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

On english now,please.

ahahahahahha you are so funny dude,now tell us that you are from russian,haha troll guy,you just sayed that cause you didnt knew who gived your ddos protections company to l2renaissance and u got mad because it keeps your server alive from ddosses,gl

ahahahahahha you are so funny dude,now tell us that you are from russian,haha troll guy,you just sayed that cause you didnt knew who gived your ddos protections company and u got mad because it keeps your server alive from ddosses,gl

retard? i said i have contract him those guys! dude i am now reseller on this company IDIOT! w/e i leave from this topic GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SERVER XO Oax AOXoa xoA OX aoxA OXa ox aox AOOXaoxA OX ao smouts :*