New L2Amnesia PvP Server. Grand opening 06.07.2012 at 18:00 gmt +2

ceoflex

Ye dude he can kill PP aswell , same summoners ...

Against PP he use Major for mana and he keep spamming skills till he make him low life , then he puts himself into walk to regain mana back and with major that gives you mana reg and extra mana you will still got mana for spamming skills even if PP mana burns you ... Against summoners you just need some lucky crits that apply from baium/qa to kill pet and bang its won , against tank even easier to burst him down ! So tell me who is going to kill gladi mister turk ?

Ye dude he can kill PP aswell , same summoners ...

Against PP he use Major for mana and he keep spamming skills till he make him low life , then he puts himself into walk to regain mana back and with major that gives you mana reg and extra mana you will still got mana for spamming skills even if PP mana burns you ... Against summoners you just need some lucky crits that apply from baium/qa to kill pet and bang its won , against tank even easier to burst him down ! So tell me who is going to kill gladi mister turk ?

I  kill easy much servers duelist with this class PP/summoner,Tyrnt/Titan  So Not every server op duelist! Mister school boy.

tyrant op and he give you only stun because you dont have resist shock , antharas, zaken

Actually.. it's not their stun...but their dmg, I was pvping tyrant vs tyrant

Same items, same buffs

I hit him a crit 4k dmg -.- while i was hitting 2k almost on ever 3-4 skills... insane