interlude L2 Renaissance GRAND OPENNING 22.06.2012 at 20:00 GMT +2 !!!

Dimitris22

anyone can send me on pm the link to download the patch bcz the site is down and i want to have it ready?Thanx.

The site is not opened yet.

I hope this time will not fail....because it's one of the best server I ever saw...

Yes it worths playing it.I was playing from the moment this project started and I am proud being playing there.Surely,it's one of the best interlude high rate pvp servers.

We ( the players that will play on this server ) should work together and rape sandora till renais will open , the admin of sandora dont understand you cant keep players with force on a server full of buggs , laggs , hacks ! In my opinion we need to help out the admin from renais to open the server without any kind of problems from that corrupted kid greek !

We ( the players that will play on this server ) should work together and rape sandora till renais will open , the admin of sandora dont understand you cant keep players with force on a server full of buggs , laggs , hacks ! In my opinion we need to help out the admin from renais to open the server without any kind of problems from that corrupted kid greek !

+1....but how?

We will see him real ddos protections.I'm sure  deathlegend again try attack renaissance. This time he want sandora closed? He remember that if we try 1 more hack him new accounts this time i will join gm char and close server. Really I bored him.We want play l2renaissance always.

If Dexter buy as he said real ddos protection for srv you cant do anything or help him?

Protection will do the work!

If not a mini donation of 10 euro of each player will help!

Yes,guyz we should all donate at least 10 euros so as to keep the server opened with ddos protection.If for example 150 ppl donate 10 euros the server gains a profit of 1500 euros,and,as a result dexter will pay for ddos protect.So guyz donation is an important thing.Things are simple,if you want to play a non-bug,hack and lagging server you should give at least a small donation.

I go first and I'll donate 60 euros beacause I want to play in this server again.One of my friends will donate 100 and so on.We donate cuz we want renaissance alive.DO SO!

Yes,guyz we should all donate at least 10 euros so as to keep the server opened with ddos protection.If for example 150 ppl donate 10 euros the server gains a profit of 1500 euros,and,as a result dexter will pay for ddos protect.So guyz donation is an important thing.Things are simple,if you want to play a non-bug,hack and lagging server you should give at least a small donation.

I go first and I'll donate 60 euros beacause I want to play in this server again.One of my friends will donate 100 and so on.We donate cuz we want renaissance alive.DO SO!

wOww nice :)