ADVERTISE YOUR SERVER HERE *Fresharea *

2m69w03.png

Fresh Area is a new project, which will help people find new fresh servers & server owners to get players on their opening !

Our Target is to connect people so they can discuss about new servers and plan their start.

Fresh Servers

Here are displayed only servers that are coming soon and 7 day old servers.

Holder of the Crown

The server with the highest votes will get a legendary crown. If someone overvote your server you lose the crown.

Premium

Premium Advantages

You are able to add a 80x80 banner to your server.

Your server will be listed in premium servers.

www.fresharea.net

Title Must NOT Include Rates / Custom items

Example:

L2 bumba

1) Rates

2) Server Site Link

3) General server information and everything else you think is necessary.

If any topic doesn't meet the criteria for the above rules, for example:

Topic title: L2 ratata x944 gm server

Will be deleted without notice.

Homemade servers hosted on your pc with low connections with stupid servers are not allowed.

If you flame on this section you will get a temporary ban for 1 week.

If your thread get flamed, just report the flamers to a moderator and we will take actions.

Sticky Topics :

In order to Sticky Your Topic , you should PM N4ked

Prices For Sticky:

15€ = 1 Month. (coloured is double price)

25€ = 2 Months.  (coloured is double price)

45€ = 3 Months.  (coloured is double price)

Payment accept: Paypal and Paysafecard.

1month= 15 Euro

2months =25 Euro (10 euro cheaper)

3months =45 Euro?(not a discount? it is 1 month x3)

First of all, i think its excellent idea.

let me give u some suggestions:

1. In toplist, should be most important informations, but most important for admin, not for u, i didnt try to add new server(where the hell is "my home" button?) but in place of 1st class quest, nobless quest etc admin should add his own texts(maybe its like that now, just coudnt check it).

2. I think that after clicking on server name + banner, it should move you to next page where there will be full infos, what should be additional - online number, review from someone IMPARTIAL - it can be you, or somebody but its important that this review can not be from other players that like the server(coz they will write only good things about it), but somebody that will write good and bad sides.

3. I think that you should remove: "Owner: Your Name"

First of all, i think its excellent idea.

let me give u some suggestions:

1. In toplist, should be most important informations, but most important for admin, not for u, i didnt try to add new server(where the hell is "my home" button?) but in place of 1st class quest, nobless quest etc admin should add his own texts(maybe its like that now, just coudnt check it).

2. I think that after clicking on server name + banner, it should move you to next page where there will be full infos, what should be additional - online number, review from someone IMPARTIAL - it can be you, or somebody but its important that this review can not be from other players that like the server(coz they will write only good things about it), but somebody that will write good and bad sides.

3. I think that you should remove: "Owner: Your Name"

I think that after clicking on server name + banner, it should move you to next page where there will be full infos.

in place of 1st class quest, nobless quest etc admin should add his own texts

ok, thats why we put the most required infos when you look for a server.

i dont like the hopzone/topzone style like "description" & 2 clicks to can go to the server link.

on fresh area you have the main info you need when you look for a new server and you click just once and u are on the server,s page.

where the hell is "my home" button?

register an account (forum & page is one account ) & go to main page on right top u see MY HOME, FORUM, LOGOUT

what should be additional - online number, review from someone IMPARTIAL

maybe it will be added later as an option like view more info, view comments but the direct link to the server,s  page & the main important feature infos will stay.

I think that you should remove: "Owner: Your Name"

well it,s not need but idk we will see on more suggestions.

we need do a good SEO & need population , servers ....

THX for the suggestions ;)

Okey added a new option to can link your forum topic with your live server ;)

read more : http://fresharea.net/forum/index.php?topic=20.0

By the way looking for new staff members. just pm me here on mxc ....

or contact me at skype heczko.thomas (skype name)

Well we are at Analytics for about 6 days and the results are great

358q72p.png

344w7k4.png

and .net is fake ? xD

your obviously really dumb, learn the internet.

He's using free host(000webhost), with  forwarded domain, anyone can buy a 5$/year .net and make a 000webhost account. The webhost is the important part.

Here take a lesson - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URL_redirection

your obviously really dumb, learn the internet.

He's using free host(000webhost), with  forwarded domain, anyone can buy a 5$/year .net and make a 000webhost account. The webhost is the important part.

Here take a lesson - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/URL_redirection

And you are smart right? iq 500 ye?

I knew that already you stupid moron

don't worry guys we are switching to hostgator soon ;) or another paid hosting.

000webhost is just for test how this project will get in since we have nice visits every day we will continue and buy a paid hosting.