Newbie Developer Guide

I Want To Open My Own Server But First I Want To Learn Much About Developing Like Java,Html etc...Plz Tell Me What I Must Learn Before I Started My own Server And If You Can Give Me Some Links.

I Found a Guide in English, and i think it's ok... Otherwise reply to give you more links

1)Here is an English Guide

Good Luck with your Dev Newbie Skills buddy.

I know how to setup a server its so easy my point is to learn how to create java codes and all the other things needed for making a unique server.

Then if you will see pm i sent to you you'll understand better, That guy can helps you with these code sides, such as Java.

For HTML Guide you can go Here

You should try some stuff on your own first before bombarding people with stupid questions. Get the basics down first (compiling, adding new items/npc, editing NPC menu's, applying patches, editing stats). Trial/error is actually a really good source of learning since it builds a bit of independence and makes you think a bit more on how you will get from one point to another. You are NOT going to be a 'pro dev' in the first few weeks. Ambition/dedication are important factors on your learning pace.

You should try some stuff on your own first before bombarding people with stupid questions. Get the basics down first (compiling, adding new items/npc, editing NPC menu's, applying patches, editing stats). Trial/error is actually a really good source of learning since it builds a bit of independence and makes you think a bit more on how you will get from one point to another. You are NOT going to be a 'pro dev' in the first few weeks. Ambition/dedication are important factors on your learning pace.

Agreed but as he said to the topic's subject he is newbie dev and he needs at least the basics of Developing guides... And in English Section don't have that kind of Guide......