Faction server Red vs Blue[Opening Today]

aris96

OFFICIAL SERVER START 13/06/2012 18:00 GMT + 2

This is First and Unique RED vs BLUE work and balanced!

high online will make the gameplay more interesting for you!

On our server you will find new events: Capture the Flag, Team Vs Team, Hell, Mass PvP!

New custom mARKS! Adena reward for avanposts raid bosses and kills

We give you a 100% guarantee that our server did not like the others!

Server Informations

On the Red vs Blue the main core of the server is to kill the opposing faction players and receive rewards for the killing.

Kutch - not the most important thing (starting level 76).

A brief description of the gameAt the beginning of the game you have to choose faction - to play for the blue or red.

After you select you will get teleported to the base of one party or another (Goddard or Shuttgard), which then you will always resurrect after death.

Set the starting level of 76, there baffer, buffs are not removed after death.

Starter gear B grade is issued to all for free, but to buy anything better - you have to actively express themselves in battle, killing enemies foreign faction.

For every dead player give 5 to 50 Aden, according to his armor, and other conditions (steeper than the player - the more it gives Adena).

For adena you can purchase new armor and weapons for your char.

For example, a grade is worth 750 adena a set, low A grade weapon adena 1200.

Also on the server, there are outposts, which may be deposited, and the mobs near the outposts, which can be pumped from 76 to 80 levels.

The server is and RB, from which drops of Aden.

At level 80 you automatically become Nublessom.

Each day held a siege in the mode of faction against faction.

This is the most massive battles.

World of Red vs Blue - a constant PVP battle between two factions, grabs outposts, control areas, siege castles integer fractions!

This is just the basic essence of the game - with the other features you will learn, plunging into the world of Red vs Blue!

To start the game - download the patch and go through the registration.

Server Site: http://war-zone.us register your account and join the battle!!

PS:Server is not mine just i like it and post it for mxc users

First of all judging by your name you must be greek and also you must be near to the age of 16 ...

GR servers fail because gm's / admins are the biggest noobs and secondly because they usually use their pc at home which can't handle even 50+ ppl online at the same time and cant provide you protection against DDOS attacks.Also I wouldn't join a server that belongs to a guy/kid under the age of 18 that he is unable of using the english language.

Hah and here comes the funny part !! You call this project unique kiddo?REALLY?Every faction server out there is almost like that ... I would call unique FRACTIONSWARS ,echokinetics or old l2 factions , they had some gr8 castle fights and events ><

Notes : The only real faction which could have something , would be pandora-project which is under development for a lot of time and has one of the l2 echokinetis dev(2-3years actually eventhough gms are going slow) but this server is a joke dude , loL'S! You sure made my day pal Thank you ! ahahhahhahah

OMG READ ALL THE TOPIC ITS NOT MY SERVER I JUST LIKE IT AND I POST IT FOR MXC USERS!!YES I AM 16 YEAR OLD GUY AND BEFORE U TALK READ ALL TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all judging by your name you must be greek and also you must be near to the age of 16 ...

GR servers fail because gm's / admins are the biggest noobs and secondly because they usually use their pc at home which can't handle even 50+ ppl online at the same time and cant provide you protection against DDOS attacks.Also I wouldn't join a server that belongs to a guy/kid under the age of 18 that he is unable of using the english language.

Hah and here comes the funny part !! You call this project unique kiddo?REALLY?Every faction server out there is almost like that ... I would call unique FRACTIONSWARS ,echokinetics or old l2 factions , they had some gr8 castle fights and events ><

Notes : The only real faction which could have something , would be pandora-project which is under development for a lot of time and has one of the l2 echokinetis dev(2-3years actually eventhough gms are going slow) but this server is a joke dude , loL'S! You sure made my day pal Thank you ! ahahhahhahah

retard detected , go free your mental issueses at another place we are full right now

One of the worst servers I have ever seen. Unbalanced classes, failed npc's, chat full of russian, no spawn protection and a lot more. These are only the ones I encounter during 3 minutes of playing.