My opinion for the enchanting

Dudes, i didn't said this is a bug. Just go to MML2 interlude website (ask google), Download the patch, enter in sieghardt and try to enchant a weapon. and you will see that, every time when you buy a weapon and enchant, (the most weapons breaks for +4), but if you enchant a long time, you will see the different (weapon +8-9 from the first time).  I just don't know...

And how will you know when the exact time comes? Even if it works, it will be difficult to know the exact time when the "safe enchant" time comes.

That's showed in the screen.

i dont understand ur chart.. u show the safe enchant time but wheres the fail enchant times? but i do understand what you are saying

on the server i play (its l2off)... i enchanted a wepaon 1-15 straight... so i kept it for a while and enchanted other stuff.. it kept breaking... after an hour i made another 1-15... then i waited about 15-30min and made 1-16  and broke a few more weapons and made that 16 to 20

"I've been playing a long time in MML2 Interlude. Everyone who played on this server knows how "easy" is enchanting a weapon (Chance 65%)..."

my opinion: 65% ... most of server is use 60% chance....

thats all.

i know a way to enchant too (60% chance). only use enchant scroll, and feel luck....

• 1 month later...
Guest skaros

i did that long time ago till i realised tht it is all luck!

There are no "safe" enchant bugs! There probably are some bugs that mmight help u enchant like the "buy many weapons in one and when u enchant it it brakes and u have it again with same.

ONLY LUCK or HACK :)

first of all hi. i have finished the university of michanic of computers in greece. With my friends we play in a server called infinity skills . So we thought to make  a programm where mwe can enchant with 100% success. We started and we made a programm about 2gb. i know its big but it worked. i have +1000 weapon and +1500 all my armor.The server protection will not find anything but for safe go to a place that there are not any ppl.

P.S the programm works only on infinity skills

first of all hi. i have finished the university of michanic of computers in greece. With my friends we play in a server called infinity skills . So we thought to make  a programm where mwe can enchant with 100% success. We started and we made a programm about 2gb. i know its big but it worked. i have +1000 weapon and +1500 all my armor.The server protection will not find anything but for safe go to a place that there are not any ppl.

P.S the programm works only on infinity skills

hi can you explain how to work  your programm

some ppl can work to recreate a same for other server

i dont know how to server calculate if enchant succed or not .. if he use a standar rondom ( java or C++ )  function ... or personalised one with some paramétre .. if it based in game time , place wapeon type or other tinks

• 2 weeks later...

l2j server iths very easy enchant, just a litle lag  +10 weapon enchant..

another server , system integrated mssql rollback=In database technologies, a rollback is an operation which returns the database to some previous state. if hacked server or bug several..