WTB CHAR lvl 96/97/98 all class innova core server

hi i have to sell othell rogue 97 (81%) with some items

i dont need scammer, him tell me he need money first(him write any trades in this web and have 4 post, and i tell him write me topics where you sell items in maxcheaters and dont sent, he write cant log for show me char in-game and he need only money first  and i only have http://files.icq.net/files/get?fileId=QEWN0N this SUCK Screen the char.)

and him write he need log in-game for change e-mail(is false) and he write have conexion 1 mb and cant download and install... pfff  and i tell him sent me account i sent 50% money and change e-mail and sent 50% money and he dont need, him only need 100% money first gl gl.

gl noob scammer.

Cry more kid ;] and learn english

I wrote that I have no game client so I will not give you a password for my char without any money

do not agree to my rules do not buy it it too difficult for you or you are mentally retarded? i don't understand

you crying and challenging me from thieves how do you know that I'm a thief? tell me lmao

Cry more kid ;] and learn english

I wrote that I have no game client so I will not give you a password for my char without any money

do not agree to my rules do not buy it it too difficult for you or you are mentally retarded? i don't understand

you crying and challenging me from thieves how do you know that I'm a thief? tell me lmao

4 post and no post in me topic, and you write me you sell any chars in forum, and i write you tell me topics and you sent me links others webs XD if you any trades in forums you think people go sent 70€ if dont see char? if saw this fuckin newbie screen? XD