Request

Kiefer

Hey guys,

Some may remember me, others not, who cares. Here's the thing, I need a banner for a bodybuilding forum.

Size in pixels:875x90

Type of payment: KISSES!

Link to forum: http://www.worldofgym.com

How it should look like: preferably incorporating images of some kinda i.e. a globe of earth in red and grey, or a bodybuilder image something. It might also be something weird, which fits the forum colours/theme.

Now seriously, I will be happy, if anybody helps me out. Thank you.

- Kiefer.

A banner for this size could be made for small payment (2-3 dollars ) i dont think someone will help you for free.sorry for you ...

I'm not looking for something that pro, lol. Also I'm pretty sure that enough people here have used my services for free.

asking for money to make a single banner is pathetic.

I'll do it for free, when I find some free time :D

i didnt asked money or something , i just said i dont make banners cause im not really good at ps yet i said what i know about banner making as far as i know

i didnt asked money or something , i just said i dont make banners cause im not really good at ps yet i said what i know about banner making as far as i know

i was not reffering to you..

I just stated my opinion!

Well, here's something fast and simple.

R5kny.png

Thanks for your try! I appreciate it.

We are looking for something like this - http://imageup.jacquiidesigns.com/di-NPXY.png . The admin wants to pay to this Jacquii guy 15$ for it. I was wondering if anybody can do it for free or it requires a lot of time? I have no idea, that's why I am asking.

"It might also be something weird, which fits the forum colours/theme."

Thank you both for your efforts!!! Even if I don't use them, I appreciate what you did. Once again, thanks. :)

Hope the admin likes 'em :D

"It might also be something weird, which fits the forum colours/theme."

Hope the admin likes 'em :D

I found the resources of the paid designer and gave them to Voqus. He promised to try to make it for free. :)

I can't believe it. Last time when I was MXC, it was full of angry, quarrelsome and retarded kids. I see a positive change, no matter what the others say.