Scammer in L2 Packs and Files section: KingOfChaos

johnscott

This guy(KingOfChaos) are trying scammer me!

I've bought the source files that him sell in your topic(http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=239982.0). I've paid 50 Euros on paypal to email: doctor244@hotmail.gr(Georgia Boulogiwrgou). After this he send me two files. The first are a backup, and the second a compiled pack, without the source inside. Checked all files and the pack dont have half of features that him write on his topic. I've tried run the files, but gameserver gime a lot of errors and dont finish load. Talked with him again on skype. He say: "Sry, i've send you the wrong files." and sent to me other file pack. Again without Source, only a compiled pack. Tried again put this to run, but get a lot of erros again  >:(

More one time tried talk with him on skype. And he just say again: "Sry man, i've sent you the wrong files, just wait and i you sent you the correct files". What -beep- this guy have on mind?!

I've started a dispute on paypal to get my money back. If necessary here are all conversation with him: http://www.mediafire.com/?2ihtnmayoosmyuc , i can show pm's, prints of paypal payment and post here the files that he sent me too.

Plz, some mod give attention to this and make the necessary for that guy dont scamm others here. Thx Anyway!

Many people reported him in the past also as scammer,when he was exchangin psc -> pp and pp > psc.

Anyway,an advice..do not trust people who have no idea about l2j/l2jdevelopment(in case you're willin' to buy something related to l2j)

If you are selling something that is not from you the minimum you need make before send it to someone is test it --'

sorry to all,it was mine fault money sent back

All on normal position