Pauler "report"

Vazelos

1b8b3f1f1f65d97579a380bc9a11f.png

If you translate the truth as a lick , then yes i am a licker :)

Friendly always ,huh

As i said in the previous statement u gonna be a good lawyer for the current staffers.

And perhaps the police wont send me to prison for the next 15y cause i raped my own lawyer but who knows..

Friendly your e-raper :D

As i said in the previous statement u gonna be a good lawyer for the current staffers.

And perhaps the police wont send me to prison for the next 15y cause i raped my own lawyer but who knows..

Friendly your e-raper :D

Yeah always friendly ,

even if i didnt understand what you mean

thanks !!!

Ok, guys I think you had lots of fun accusing me. I think it's time to finish it. Forst of all, I locked the first topic you mentioned, because some of you started to show your e-penis insulting vazelos and at the end me. It was a mess it had to be locked, I also asked Finito if he gives me permission to lock this kind of topics like your first one. At the second topic you mentioned, yes actually I unlocked it and then locked it again just to mention some funny posts that was made for Vazelos. I didn't want to insult him in any way. So, if you really want me to be banned, send a pm to a global or to Maxtor and request it. And who knows. I may get banned. Locked.

Ok, guys I think you had lots of fun accusing me. I think it's time to finish it. Forst of all, I locked the first topic you mentioned, because some of you started to show your e-penis insulting vazelos and at the end me. It was a mess it had to be locked, I also asked Finito if he gives me permission to lock this kind of topics like your first one. At the second topic you mentioned, yes actually I unlocked it and then locked it again just to mention some funny posts that was made for Vazelos. I didn't want to insult him in any way. So, if you really want me to be banned, send a pm to a global or to Maxtor and request it. And who knows. I may get banned. Locked.

h0kIo.png

no yo dint want to insult me