[L2J] L2ChaosIoD

pipiou21

» Lineage II Chaos - Custom PvP/HighRate Server «

» Altername of L2Chaos: L2Chaos Insanity of Darkness «

» Client Version: High Five «

» Official Website: Www.L2ChaosIoD.Com «

Like us on https://www.facebook.com/LineageIiChaosCustomPvpServer for further updates and notifications about L2ChaosIoD!

Keywords: Customized Gameplay (Stats, Skills, Items, Farming Areas, Raidbosses/Grandbosses, Extra Mods), EASY FARMing, Easy to Understand Core, Highly Balanced PvP.

¤ Server is DOWN ¤

We had some bad times on the past, however, the server will get once (and last) again ressurected with great improvements.

We can guarantee right now:

» AWESOME PvP Gameplay with custom rampaging stats

» Balanced PvP between Lineage2 Classes

» Easy Farming with Custom "Chaotic Storm Assault" Spell for every character

» Full of Events (Automated and Custom GM Events)

» Exciting Custom Updates every 1-2 months

» High Support by GMs to answer your questions and contact me to fix the bugs you found

» 100% Lagfree Experience

» Server Preview (creating part 2 preview, pvp and pve features)  «

» L2ChaosIoD Features (click the image to open full size) «

l2chaosiodfeatures.png

» Show Off ^^ (Screenshots) «

width=1000 height=592http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/8684/shot00000odk.png[/img]

width=1000 height=612http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9315/shot00018at.jpg[/img]

width=1000 height=592http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6532/shot00006pu.png[/img]

91048257.png

One of the best customized servers i've ever joined :)

Nice features and nice gameplay ...

If balance is good too , for sure server will rock ;)

Good Luck m8 !

One of the best customized servers i've ever joined :)

Nice features and nice gameplay ...

If balance is good too , for sure server will rock ;)

Good Luck m8 !

PvP Balance is not the best to be honest, but you can't call the pack disbalanced for sure.

Edit: PvP Balance progress is great, however we have stopped it's progress the last days.

1)Heroic Powers, is only via donate? there isnt retail way through olympiad... ?????

2)And when is going to be on live?

3) After OB, server will wipe or continue as it is?

1. There is also the normal way via olympiad, and with vote reward coins for 1 day (Not that easy to get).

2. It's up to our testings, at about 2 weeks as i can see, maybe faster.

3. Server will wipe, but at the moment farming is not like it's going to be, you can get full elements and enchants with 2 commands.

Edit: And yes, Heroic Powers - Unlimited and Heroic Powers - 1 Month are donate only items.

However as i told there is also an 'Heroic Powers - 1 Day' by voting for our server (Global Reward every some votes.).

2weeks..? You dont need to fix all bugs at beta... you cant i mean.. You need to fix the major ones, till its kinda stable project, then get it live and work through the way as live... mb will join later if i dont find another one being live atm, features seem nice for customed h5.

P.S.(Mb not true, but a high % of players when they see free hosting on website, they consider the project hosted from owners home pc. and this is a fact, since you are doing this sh1t called l2jproject, spare 5-15$$ to get a proper domain :D

Good luck with your server^

2weeks..? You dont need to fix all bugs at beta... you cant i mean.. You need to fix the major ones, till its kinda stable project, then get it live and work through the way as live... mb will join later if i dont find another one being live atm, features seem nice for customed h5.

P.S.(Mb not true, but a high % of players when they see free hosting on website, they consider the project hosted from owners home pc. and this is a fact, since you are doing this sh1t called l2jproject, spare 5-15$$ to get a proper domain :D

Good luck with your server^

Do you believe that it's not called a 'project'? Because they have told that everyone that uses free hosting is newbie? You believe the same just because they have told you to believe it? Try me and then talk bad for me ...

By the way, site will be moved soon and yes server is from my Net's compurer online, no reason to move it to dedicated before it gets live.

Thanks for that 'good luck' and i'll be happy to change your mind ...

I really meant no offensive talking, dunno why you got it wrong maybe you cant understand clearly the english expressions (and still i mean no offend.) What i told you is that there is a high percentage of players with this belief.  A/W ... As player and former founder of 2 projects I can say that you got a bit OP donation list, and you gave it public kinda too early.

But once again, your server your rules.

I really meant no offensive talking, dunno why you got it wrong maybe you cant understand clearly the english expressions (and still i mean no offend.) What i told you is that there is a high percentage of players with this belief.  A/W ... As player and former founder of 2 projects I can say that you got a bit OP donation list, and you gave it public kinda too early.

But once again, your server your rules.

About the english expressions, as i can guess you are right.

About the free hosting, on live server i will have a normal hosting (without redirect like this now).

What about the donation list? Why i should not make it public from the start? What is your opinion? I want to know.

About the rewards, there is still possible way to get them ingame (Except 1-2 items).

Hmm even though as stated before its your project & your rulez, since you asked i will tell you my opinion. Being beta/ Having free webhosting/Having free(from your net) server hosting, adding such donation list, can easily imply some things to experienced players that traveled through several projects. If you are still wondering what i mean, then the alt answer is that all is just fine, keep up :))

Hmm even though as stated before its your project & your rulez, since you asked i will tell you my opinion. Being beta/ Having free webhosting/Having free(from your net) server hosting, adding such donation list, can easily imply some things to experienced players that traveled through several projects. If you are still wondering what i mean, then the alt answer is that all is just fine, keep up :))

As i can see, you are one of those 'travelers'. I would like to have you on my server, even if you do not stay, i want to show you (at least try) that those things that players should think are not true and server deservers to get some (well, more than 'some') players ...

About the donation list, i'm offering all i can to players that can help me with money to keep up with the server ...

But i have one rule about donations, well let's give an example:

The 'Top Donator' on my server will be one of the 'Top Players' of my server.

Someone can get listed to those 'Top Players' without donating a signle Euro.

I already told you i will propably join the server to see it :) But i would also like a private talk with you if you have time tommorow, cause now im off and tommorow im moving town and mb i ll join this server to check it in its OB. Goodnight :)

I already told you i will propably join the server to see it :) But i would also like a private talk with you if you have time tommorow, cause now im off and tommorow im moving town and mb i ll join this server to check it in its OB. Goodnight :)

Have a good night. Read my first post and you will find my server's mail there.

(Didn't understood what OB is.)

Edit:

OB = Open Beta! Duh!