[Suggestions] For Epilogue PvP Server.

I started working on an Epilogue PvP Server based on l2j. My main idea is a casual gameplay enviroment and a unique concept, so if you can please base your suggestions on that. By unique concept i mean probably im gonna remove some stuff like certifications and attribute system so it can be more like an Interlude/Epilogue Hybrid server. I am currently making all the custom npc's from 0. I just finished the Luxurious Gatekeeper and soon i will start working on the GM Shop. Wont take me more than a week to finish everything once everything is decided. Also as soon as everything is ready and interest is shown i will order new domain and the dedicated server. Even if theres no interest i intent to finish the server anyway. Into my plans i have estimated that the server will be ready around 15 of June. Theres going to be an Open Beta to ensure everything will be as ready as possible and without any surprices. Lastly i am gonna need a team so if you want to join me send a private message.

i would play in a server with x100 rates,and hard enchants...like safe 4 max +12 and 66% for normal and blessed scrolls,but not really easy to get them!

as u said remove cert and attributes,no custom items or tattoos!

maybe a unique noble Q?

max buff slots 20+4+12!

only 2 castles available for siege,siege every week,oly every week.that's all general...

i would play in a server with x100 rates,and hard enchants...like safe 4 max +12 and 66% for normal and blessed scrolls,but not really easy to get them!

as u said remove cert and attributes,no custom items or tattoos!

maybe a unique noble Q?

max buff slots 20+4+12!

only 2 castles available for siege,siege every week,oly every week.that's all general...

You are pretty close to what i want to do. However i am leaning more to making the rates as follow: exp:x500, sp:x500, drop:x1, x1000 adena. Max enchant:+10, Safe:+3, Normal: 70% and Blessed 100% (From vote reward only because i dont see any other reason people will vote)