[FREE GIFTS]LOL

کVenOm™

they are awesome =)........ but i asked somethink different of those skins xD .....any way i'll hold em !  :P

i know but my text from photoshop is so bad so i don't think you like it so i don't take subtext...

Were you guys born with photoshop knowledge?Actually, most of you suck at signature making even after a long time of using photoshop.So, instead of talking sh1t to the OP, try to cheer him up.

Good job mate, just find out some tutorials throughout deviantart so you can get a bit deeper into photoshop techniques.

Were you guys born with photoshop knowledge?Actually, most of you suck at signature making even after a long time of using photoshop.So, instead of talking sh1t to the OP, try to cheer him up.

Good job mate, just find out some tutorials throughout deviantart so you can get a bit deeper into photoshop techniques.

None gets born w/ knowledge.

The point is, don't make a clown of yourself if u don't have the knowledge.

Nuff said

None gets born w/ knowledge.

The point is, don't make a clown of yourself if u don't have the knowledge.

Nuff said

The knowledge is gained.And gained through practise and instuctions.Not through trolling and ignorant comments.

-beep- you all. Show some respect to new members, when you opened photoshop you made already masterpieces? retards.

And fuck you useless gfx moderators for letting this to happen.