[PSD Templates][from Newbie designer][Prices:1-2 euro Paypal]

Hi all....i am very newbie on photoshop..i made some templates/vote banners(and staff like that) and i will continue to make templates...i decided to sell them for 1-2 euro(paypal) if you dont like it just dont spam here.....i sell it only for 1-2 euro..so dont tell me that i am newbie to sell my goods..I sell on PSD files...

(Sorry for my bad english)

Preview

jN5wtiCBCcojb.jpg

Buyers:

1.Fazakias

Because you're newbie you ain't able to sale them. (My opinion of course).

You won't have customers. You should better share them for free with PSDs.

Then sit front of your computer, search in Google guides, learn more stuff

about design, increase your resources (like fonts, brushes etc.) practice & share

and then when you'll reach a good level of knowledge & skills start selling designs.

Also you can rent some Books from your local library etc.

Good luck

They all sucks ;p

i can understand why peaple make that comments..i Sain " if you dont like just dont spam" i didnt ask your opinion! Or you are blind or something like that?

Because you're newbie you ain't able to sale them. (My opinion of course).

You won't have customers. You should better share them for free with PSDs.

Then sit front of your computer, search in Google guides, learn more stuff

about design, increase your resources (like fonts, brushes etc.) practice & share

and then when you'll reach a good level of knowledge & skills start selling designs.

Also you can rent some Books from your local library etc.

Good luck

Bon Jovi thnx...i know that i am newbie to sell them..but maybe someone buy..:D

i can understand why peaple make that comments..i Sain " if you dont like just dont spam" i didnt ask your opinion! Or you are blind or something like that?Bon Jovi thnx...i know that i am newbie to sell them..but maybe someone buy..:D

Well you're welcome but this is hard to happen. I mean look your designs, nobody will buy them and the reason is that despite the low price, they ain't looking good. You got some positive comments about improvement (Keep that) and don't give up design, you have to practice and read guides bla bla bla to reach  a level of knowledge, then you'll find your own design style and you'll achieve more and you may be able to sell some GFX stuff. Don't give up what you're doing but of course you have to like what you're doing. Good luck once again and learn to accept others opinion, they'll help you to develop your skills more, for example listen or ask xDrac for some advices who is a professional web designer and listen MM's advices and goes on. Try to accept bad comments as well otherwise you won't success. Just try to do what I suggested you and you'll achieve many beautiful stuff. GL once again

Can you guys stop hatin for a while? They are pretty good and the price is reasonable. Maybe someone would like to buy it. If you wanna help him to be better, leave him a pm, don't post in the topic where he tries to sell his work.

May I ask why dont you spend more time on a design? You know that normally an unexperienced designer needs at least a week to achieve something decent!

What you do.. is a waste of time. You don't learn anything by adding few texts and shapes on a blank page.