interlude Lineage 2 Sandora RebOrN !!!!!!! 1.6.2012 20:00 GMT +2

D3athLeGenD™

Your such a retard Briga.

If you can't farm again and waste 1 hour then this tells soo much about you really.

U start soo many times on other servers and why u guys cant do it again 1 HOUR FARM omg.

"server wiped, lets find another one" ain't it the same thing really? no matter where u turn u start all over again..

BTW LETS SWAP SHOES OK? U START 0 AND ILL HAVE UR GEAR? u won't be on the same level as me and it won't be fair..so why u AGAINST a wipe? EXPLAIN WITH A GOOD REASON.

Your such a retard Briga.

If you can't farm again and waste 1 hour then this tells soo much about you really.

U start soo many times on other servers and why u guys cant do it again 1 HOUR FARM omg.

"server wiped, lets find another one" ain't it the same thing really? no matter where u turn u start all over again..

BTW LETS SWAP SHOES OK? U START 0 AND ILL HAVE UR GEAR? u won't be on the same level as me and it won't be fair..so why u AGAINST a wipe? EXPLAIN WITH A GOOD REASON.

keep it calm please.

You've been reported. Don't flame again for your account's good ;0

Ok cry to deathlegend for wipe dont care if he wipe we dont join a lot of ppl .One more time Deathlegend he kidding us...(post say [Re-open without WIPE]!!!)

What <<we don't join again>>?? you and your 3-4 friends? we don't care for 5 ppl, i see in post only you cry for no wipe(I think because you have active-passive augments on your char, and don't care about the other players)...if admin want to make one good new start, he MUST wipe the server this is a rule for someone how want one serious new start.

From me this...

[GR] Αντωνάκι σκέψου το καλύτερο για σένα και για τον server σου, Καλή επιτυχία!

keep it calm please.

You've been reported. Don't flame again for your account's good ;0

Haha what is this? Look at the thread im i the only one flamming? and i get the blame?

Other ppl flame too in other threads.

And I only one get the blame? gf how fair is this rly.

Haha what is this? Look at the thread im i the only one flamming? and i get the blame?

Other ppl flame too in other threads.

And I only one get the blame? gf how fair is this rly.

you were the one to get reported. I'm not only warning you.

Everybody else is faced the same way.

That's why reports exist..Report 'em and we shall do what we're here for..

Anyway, it was generally said...The next one to flame will be punished..No matter who he is!

What <<we don't join again>>?? you and your 3-4 friends? we don't care for 5 ppl, i see in post only you cry for no wipe(I think because you have active-passive augments on your char, and don't care about the other players)...if admin want to make one good new start, he MUST wipe the server this is a rule for someone how want one serious new start.

From me this...

[GR] Αντωνάκι σκέψου το καλύτερο για σένα και για τον server σου, Καλή επιτυχία!

;)

you were the one to get reported. I'm not only warning you.

Everybody else is faced the same way.

That's why reports exist..Report 'em and we shall do what we're here for..

Anyway, it was generally said...The next one to flame will be punished..No matter who he is!

relax my friend's ;) just calm :)

relax my friend's ;) just calm :)

i'm relaxed..I'm just stating the facts. Don't worry...

Just keep it calm guys :)