Sasuke Uchiha - Speed art

Awesome!

Do you have any links with guides for results such as this? I've been searching (not only for me , friends ask as well) but there are guides mostly on drawing and using tabs

Also..nice song!

there are many methods to do a colouring of a lineart :3 this style is the most "good looking" and HD one (if you want to sell your drawings for prints this one will be the best option cause it will not lose quality) its kinda simple, pick a basic colour for skin,hair and clothes and then just fill them at the areas that you want. About the shading at the start it will be kinda hard cause you will not be used to the light, after some practise you will be able to imagine the shadows and lighting spots much faster. If you want more tips about what style do you want just search for one image that you like and watch to colour like that and send me a pm so i will explain how he did that

well done sofi u nailed it :)

and at least something new and inspiring in this forum apart from the boring/pathetic signatures. well done keep it up sofi.

well done sofi u nailed it :)

and at least something new and inspiring in this forum apart from the boring/pathetic signatures. well done keep it up sofi.

thanks i will open soon a topic with some free requests XD