★★★Cheapest & More Stable Ever by Psomasweb ★★★ Accept PSC-PP-MB-LR-AP-ALL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, this is my opinion about Psomas, based on my expirience.

First of all, the real hosting company behind this sucks as hell. (OneBestHosting.com)

Here's a review about the company (http://www.webhostingreviews.com/one-best-hosting-reviews.htm):

If you're looking for the best hosting company don't be fooled by the name. This hosting company has more downtime than all of my previous hosting companies combined. He makes changes to the server so he says that only affects a few customers so why care about them. Even though my sites were offline for days he did nothing to correct the problem. All I can say is my sites were monitored 24/7 and my email box was full because of all of the downtime.

As for tech support he's the only tech support he has and he does a crappy job of keeping my sites online. After filling out numerous support tickets and getting no answers I sent him numerous emails to his paypal email address. Well of course he didn't answer any emails or tickets so I decided to give it another try my last day hosting with him. He doesn't monitor his Paypal email address so that was his reason for not responding. But what about not answering my support tickets for days how does he justify that? He doesn't even try or care.

Then when I tried to get my files he had changed the server ip and didn't notify me of that and I couldn't get my files. This clown posts on many webhosting forums peddling his lamo hosting hoping to get a few more suckers. Do yourself a favor and forget you ever heard of one best hosting because his hosting company is a total waste of time and so is he. Let me recap his hosting has unlimited downtime and only one inept tech support person and that would be him. So if you don't mind your website or sites being offline and no tech support this flying carpet hosting company is for you.

I do not know if the guy they mention is Psomas, but I didn't have any problems with him until today. My site, psomas' site and OneBestHosting.com are down for 10 hours and Psomas doesn't even give a fuck about us. He's not replying on MSN and he didn't even inform us. I don't blame Psomas about this, but he made a very wrong choice using OneBestHosting.

Alright, this is my opinion about Psomas, based on my expirience.

First of all, the real hosting company behind this sucks as hell. (OneBestHosting.com)

Here's a review about the company (http://www.webhostingreviews.com/one-best-hosting-reviews.htm):I do not know if the guy they mention is Psomas, but I didn't have any problems with him until today. My site, psomas' site and OneBestHosting.com are down for 10 hours and Psomas doesn't even give a -beep- about us. He's not replying on MSN and he didn't even inform us. I don't blame Psomas about this, but he made a very wrong choice using OneBestHosting.

image.jpg

Complitely false , i am just sharing some servers with them.

Also i am not responsible if your domain is getting ddosed.

I am not offering ddosing protection , i block attacks myself when i got time.

At the moment i got 117 satisfeint customers without problems.

I am working in real life , so i dont login in msn/skype anymore.

If you dont like it dont buy it , simply.