Diablo 3 Standart Edition

Hey, tomorrow I'll buy the Diablo 3 Standart Edition (not digital, but i'll buy the cd)

but I don't have DVD-rom. My question is - is there a key I can put in battle.net and download and play the game? Because of personal reasons I can't buy Digital Diablo 3.

Thanks for answers:)

Yea. At Battle.net there you register put ur cd-key and you will be able to download DIABLO III infinite times!

I have my D3 in 15 may and Im already done this game (now nightmare). At 30 may they will open to public auction on which you could sell stuff for REAL money! Amazing ... =D

Guest Elfocrash

Yea. At Battle.net there you register put ur cd-key and you will be able to download DIABLO III infinite times!

I have my D3 in 15 may and Im already done this game (now nightmare). At 30 may they will open to public auction on which you could sell stuff for REAL money! Amazing ... =D

if you play from the first day and you are still nightmare you are low.Also the real money auction house will have a 15% fee to blizzard.Prefer gold and item sites than blizzard taxes

Dude we played about 25-30 hours and we are in 50% of nightmare already.

if you play from the first day and you are still nightmare you are low.Also the real money auction house will have a 15% fee to blizzard.Prefer gold and item sites than blizzard taxes

Im not no lifing it + I explore every location. If I would rush I could be in inferno next day after released. I dont abuse.

Dude we played about 25-30 hours and we are in 50% of nightmare already.

you know that this is just pathetic and your making a fool of yourselfs right?

i mean what do you earn by rushing the game so fast? yeah i could be on inferno by the second hell even first day but that good that would do? you just lose all the fun u dont explore and generaly u fail hard time !

plus u cant call your self an rpg gamer since u just rush things and u aint taking ur time exploring and having fun and lets dont forget thats what games are about having fun not rushing so u can brag to your friends cause ur awesome and got to inferno first.

really -beep-tards like you gotta understand that having fun is the main part of a game being the fastest among the others to complete is just ridiculous not cool.

i mean what do you earn by rushing the game so fast? yeah i could be on inferno by the second hell even first day but that good that would do? you just lose all the fun u dont explore and generaly u fail hard time !

plus u cant call your self an rpg gamer since u just rush things and u aint taking ur time exploring and having fun and lets dont forget thats what games are about having fun not rushing so u can brag to your friends cause ur awesome and got to inferno first.

really -beep-tards like you gotta understand that having fun is the main part of a game being the fastest among the others to complete is just ridiculous not cool.

Exactly! I explore everything that game giving me. On nightmare is fun to play with my cousin and finish every monster. Im not 'hardcore' gamer as you guys, but if I wants I can rush game fast and already beat whole game on any difficuly. If you like this and rush this so bad not my prob.

Also I spend a lot time on auction to check items, prices and learn whole stuff. DarkSlayer if you playing Diablo III tell me ur e-mail/ID so I can add you. Peace.

I explore everything, and I didn't rush. I was just playing.

I explore everything, and I didn't rush. I was just playing.

Sure? So what the point was to say you already in nightmare? I dont getting it.

Τhat you need 5 days to explore everything when I did it in 1. That's all.

I said Im not no lifing it and I play for fun. That's main problem. Also I dont care for your progress just good luck in future endeavor.