x20 Hellbound PTS 100% of x20 GE Epilogue? Please Help us!

x20 Hellbound PTS 100% of x20 GE Epilogue  

24 members have voted

1. 1. x20 Hellbound PTS 100% of x20 GE Epilogue

• x20 Hellbound PTS OFF 100%
    • x20 Gracia Epilogue PTS OFF

Hello, I need the maxcheater's people opinion, me and my group are thinking into making a new private servers, with absolutlly no donations (even for hats or shits) in order to get enought ppl again playing together into a decent private server, like old ones were.

We decided the rates, x20, we will prolly add a full npc buffer, shop up until A grade and misc, and a complete gatekeeper just to make gameplay not so reduntant..

But our main problem is that we have two plataform:

1. A Full Hellbound PTS Plataform, 1005 working, not uncomplete old extender, these are official files with everything working and matching that official HB was.

I personally am in love with that chronicle, since is a step ahead from interlude without the unbalance of the mega imba attribute resistance or kamael unbalanced skills, archers were still powerfull, daggers were still powerfull and mages got a bit up power because of the attack attribute, etc... plus there wasnt all that new features and armors.

2.Epilogue OFF, 90% working, updated from GF files, with all the quests, mobs, zones and items working, skills transfer,the new enchants routes,etc... eveything except mail system or enchant system from GUI.

Please dont start to discuss about technicism, or extender, just imagine the two servers and give us your opinion if you want to help us.

Lot of Thanks in Advance

I voted for hellbound though i love gracia final and epilogue...

I wish you good luck ,but you should not make it retail 90% ,make it half pvp like and half retail like (rpg/pvp like) xD

As I said, I personally love that chronicle, and I think there wasnt enought time to play it even on official, since the updates to gracia came so fast..

I think would be interesting to see and play a server with that chronicle, plus there isnt any atm.

What about adding weapon,armors till a grades on retail shops weapons & armor to all towns and villages to show ppl that you care? not just copy pack and open it with some copypaste scripts from maxcheaters  ;)

Same for grocery,jewelry and etc AND USING YOUR OWN HTML as well ,from scratch ,that mean you care if not then u dont care which mean you fail like others ,good luck

We use our owns htms, our own Ai, since weapons,armors etc are not multisells, they are buylist from ai so they are on weapons-armors shops and not into special npc trader, dont subestime us.

I am for Hellbound, guys. It's an awesome chronicle, and since everything is working, it's the absolute favourite for me :)

I hope you'll inform us when you start the server, I'm already interested in it.