dupe bug/exploit

hello, i come here to ask u if there is any new way to dupe items because i tried the demev way and it worked, unfortunately in where i play got fixed and now the weird thing is that, l2phx works and i can enter with it in the server but i cant dupe the items, any idea why? if so pls reply to this or send me pm.

other thing since l2phx method stop working i've been trying to dupe with pet, well i tried everything u can imagine, since sending items to me, to pet, to me to pet and to other char, and what it makes me confused is that i actually dupe items, but in a virtual way, i mean i made more then once and with different ways duped items in my inv, but when i relog my pet, which most of time disappears when unsomned appear again, and all my duped items disappear to appear the original number, im sorry for this long and maybe confuse post, but if u guys know anything new or what am i doing wrong with the pet dupe bug pls pm or reply, and that bug someone posted that we could summon pet trade pet come to pet in exploit area, that doesnt work so pls dont give me that explanation. tks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

can you explain what the "demev way" of duping is so i can try it on my server?

well, i guess i cant. im not sure but i think u dont have enough posts to see it otherwise u wouldnt be asking me.. so, sry mengs but no can do.

well, i guess i cant. im not sure but i think u dont have enough posts to see it otherwise u wouldnt be asking me.. so, sry mengs but no can do.

its cool i understand but i know the demev way now and its fixed on my server :(

"Can't buy multiple items" or something heh

There are several fixes , you know, depmax64 and stuff, probably your server is protected by this protocol, so there is no way. You could ask deMEv , he may know