About a desktop

penglezos

get a better PSU for that stuff 700w should be great, also try to find one that you can remove the cables that you will not use.

RAM is fine

Get an ssd instead of hdd. and it's good. Also you can try AMD instead of intel, worth it.

get a better PSU for that stuff 700w should be great, also try to find one that you can remove the cables that you will not use.

RAM is fine

Get an ssd instead of hdd. and it's good. Also you can try AMD instead of intel, worth it.

thanks for the advice dude!

This pc is very powerfull.

Change your hard disc from Seagate to Western Digital,also the i7 to i5,and your ram decrease it to 4gb ram.

Is very powerfull pc,and you will pay 100 euro less.

Also try to add a blu-ray player it cost 20-30 euro more ( max you can find with the same price )

I also suggest you to get RAM kingston hyper-x (Way levels up)

Also check Intel Core i7-2700K (it has 3.5 ghz and it cost 20 euro more )

This pc is very powerfull.

Change your hard disc from Seagate to Western Digital,also the i7 to i5,and your ram decrease it to 4gb ram.

Is very powerfull pc,and you will pay 100 euro less.

Τhe "powerfull" is not disvantage. I disagree. I don't believe this is expensive is very cheap and I prefer you to buy this. Basically, what money you have for the performance ?