Bayern

FinalGod

We are lucky to have such teams nowadays and instead of being happy about it we always try to find reasons to mock each other.Undoubtedly both Barcelona and Real Madrid are the two superpowers of modern football.That's why people who support Bayern and Chelsea went crazy over their clubs victories.Just because Real and Barcelona are off, doesnt mean they are overrated.Thats why football is the most popular sport.Because odds can be beaten and underdogs can stun the favourites like now.Congratulations to Bayern,they performed very passionately and deserved a spot on the final.

Anyway I think that Barcelona won't be a superteam anymore.All of their players look really "tired" and it's quite logical, all these 4-5 years they have won so many titles.

Not only this.What i believe?They all say about Messi.Yes,i admit it he is an awesome young football player but what i believe for him  is that is he will move on an other football club he wont be like he is right now.Barca just has some good players who they are having a great cooperation among them.

Today back in school and i heard RM Fan Boys saying , Real is still the best team in the world , Bayern was just lucky .. Huh!? Oke i understand that yesterday players was pretty tired 'cause of Saturday's El Classico (Although Marcelo - Ramos - Xabi didnt seem really tired) . But what about the first match ? If Real was much better she would win , altough she lost 2-1 . Yesterday in my opinion Bayern should not get the ticket to the final by penalties , bayern could win in the normal game or even take the draw .. Played really better than Real . Remember Gomez miss in 85' where he could just push the ball in the net but he tried to control it first etc. Robben was poor as he was defended by Marcelo . His penalty kick was good , but he whole output did not make me get excited . Just my personal opinion .. After Milan getting off the semi-finals , i was clearly supporting Bayern .. And i did say that if the final is Real-Barca i would not see him ... Fortunatly we will have a great final with two great teams who plays with their "heart" and not with "models" .