L2 Dreamless Mid Rate PvP Server[Will Not Open]

InTheEndॐ

1st isnt my srv,2nd this srv has reached the 600 players that you can ever collect 10 players.

Cool Story,go cry in your corner now,let me finish my job.

can you reduce enchant to 10 for armor ?  ::)

make enchant chance 65% normal and bless

add some mini raidbosses *that is almost impossible to solo except titan, die like in 30s* that drop ls,and money for scrolls and blessed scrolls

make exp 100x

add a rebirth system

make balanced buffs (u can ask me what buffs on buffer only)

as custom armor lets see, dynasty, apella, vesper ,hmm what you would like? :D:D

can you reduce enchant to 10 for armor ?  ::)

make enchant chance 65% normal and bless

add some mini raidbosses *that is almost impossible to solo except titan, die like in 30s* that drop ls,and money for scrolls and blessed scrolls

make exp 100x

add a rebirth system

make balanced buffs (u can ask me what buffs on buffer only)

as custom armor lets see, dynasty, apella, vesper ,hmm what you would like? :D:D

.....features will not change,about mini-bosses,we have like about 10 of em with special drops.

custom armor and weapons will not be dynasty vesper or something simple we will get some god armors.About weapons idk.

you said we can say what to change and now you say features will not change ,liar  :)

IF I think better ,remove all custom armor/weps and remove s grade as well ,a grade max rofl  :-[

you said we can say what to change and now you say features will not change ,liar  :)

IF I think better ,remove all custom armor/weps and remove s grade as well ,a grade max rofl  :-[

I Cant make a server just for what you want.

• 2 weeks later...

From Mondey i hope forum & website will be ready. So you can register and take place on our event(Will be announced when forum open)