Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

C5, IL, CT1 (Though there are'n any l2 of ct1 stable versions)

 

Things I'm looking forward:

-Huge Community

-10-30x

-Not Sub-Stack (I'm already playing at Dragon and Darkside)

-No crazy donation system.

 

Also, I saw supremel2 Nanaki, is it worth it or there is a better server?

Posted

Nanaki's great server, but you have to get into a nice clan or you'll be shit there. There the problem starts; better clans ain't recrutin' and solo you'll just become zerged ;F

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..