Is a lineage 2 server illegal?

Hello MXC i have done a lineage 2 server a interlude pvp no custom and i order to start it i was asking myself if is right what i am doing. 

I know a lot of people are doing servers but i want to be sure i will appreciate your replays.

Thank's!

yea....police can punish you...i spend 3 months at jail cuz of my server :s fbi/cia all against me :S

fail troller.

Hello MXC i have done a lineage 2 server a interlude pvp no custom and i order to start it i was asking myself if is right what i am doing. 

I know a lot of people are doing servers but i want to be sure i will appreciate your replays.

Thank's!

yes its illegal,tho dont worry.you have 0.0000001% chance to be catch by fbi so no reason to be afraid of them.

Ok then.. but if i started the topic i wish to ask you guys some more questions :)

Well.. if the police will "catch" me with what reason will punish me.

dude police will never catch you..relax...just open your server good luck and have fun