More questions

[AoH]Kratos

Question

Good day , friends !

I am sorry for bothering you again , but , I'm starting this topic in order to ask you something.

1. If I want to change the spawn location of the new created characters to an Instance Zone , what settings do I have to make , so they won't be kicked ? ( kicked = teleported outside / to nearest town ).

+ I changed so my new created characters will spawn into an Instance " Scouting Pass " in Gracia Area. The characters enters the server and it's teleported outside that place.

2. Can somebody help me update Rin4a's v1.3 Buffer to H5 ?

The buffs arrangement is pretty f**ked up , and I do not have the necessary skills at this moment to change it by myself.

3. I'm running the server on my notebook , wireless connection , and I want my friends to connect , but they can't.

Can somebody tell me where am I supposed to put the RouterIP and ExternalIP in order for them to connect ?

+ I mention that on l2.ini I put ExternalIP , and changed the IP's in ipconfig , don't know how good I did.

+ I opened the ports ( 7777 , 9013 , 9014 , 2106 ).

*Thanks in advance & Have a good day*

1 answer to this question

1. Right now i cant tell you exactly where you would have to change it, but i think in the CreateChar packet could be fine: there, you would have to add somthing like getClient().getActiveChar().setInstanceId(id) of the instance where you have setted him to spawn.

3. You only need to open 7777 and 9014 in TCP protocol. If loginserver and gameserver are in different machines, open 2106 in TCP as well.

You have to place your lan ip at internalip. you may find your internal ip by run > cmd > ipconfig

You have to place your wan ip at external ip. you may find your external ip by enter in

whatismyip.com

If you have dynamic ip (internal and/or external) you'll have to change configs and restart server everytime it changes (or use a hostname)