Another One!

In all of your sigs there is a problem, you can't understand where is render and where background.

C'mon, he might like that style.

Isn't hard to add a bit of shadows.

Guess he knows, lol

Dask man you tire people please go to LoL section. The render is always in the center.

I don't think you got what he meant... I think what Dask meant is that there is no clear distinction between actual render and background. Whereas the focal of the viewer's eye should - obviously - always be on the render itself showcased in the signature.

But the bg in this as well as his other sigs is always very bright and heavily contrasted. And that clear distinction in color and depth between BG and render isn't there. Viewers eye won't settle easily and wander from corner to corner from side to side.

The background is very bright Zeon bud. Maybe lessen that a little and consider what I said above. Just friendly advice from my personal perspective. Don't feel obligated.

I don't think you got what he meant... I think what Dask meant is that there is no clear distinction between actual render and background. Whereas the focal of the viewer's eye should - obviously - always be on the render itself showcased in the signature.

But the bg in this as well as his other sigs is always very bright and heavily contrasted. And that clear distinction in color and depth between BG and render isn't there. Viewers eye won't settle easily and wander from corner to corner from side to side.

The background is very bright Zeon bud. Maybe lessen that a little and consider what I said above. Just friendly advice from my personal perspective. Don't feel obligated.

Exactly.

Dask man you tire people please go to LoL section. The render is always in the center.

Also if you don't like criticism don't even post your work.

Or maybe you want to hear only good things and opinions to make your misery life looks better from this.