[BOT] L2.net on CT1/CT1.5 L2J guide

mpj123

you can download the c4/c5 version for interlude... but most of the newly added features are not in the old ones.

personnally any l2j server who isn't ct1/ct1.5 should just die now :|, source is available everywhere lol... L2.net could be so much better, it just needs more scripters. All the walker functions could be added, the scripting part of it is more like open source, the bot isn't.

Bots should never be open source or else it would be very easy to detect/block/exploit. Be grateful there are no open source bots out there.

• 1 month later...
But I can't get the 1st script working with the any ss script. btw the id of the item which I want to be used is "1465".Any help welcome!

Enable Dump mode. Then automate the shoulshot from your hotbar and you should get the packet. Now you can inject the command with your script:

INJECT "PACKET" //Shoulshot X-Grade

EDIT: You only need dump and debug when writing your script. Debug for NPC windows, teleport, etc. Dump works for basicly anything that you can't do with normal command.

• 2 weeks later...

Working on ct1.5 that i am playing. cool. but geodata on this server sux a bit and bot is stucking sometimes.

This script checks if you are stuck and tries to move around objects if the target cannot be seen. It works pretty well but I suggest using border points to define the area where you want to level up (it doesn't have to be quadrilateral shaped like in L2w, almost any shapes goes).

• 2 weeks later...

Did you read my previous post? The bot is not open source.

Only the login for old c4/c5 servers was provided.

Sry for my late answer.

I know but the link to download it just don't work :)

http://l2net.insane-gamers.com/Download/L2_login_102_source.rar

%)

all you need to do is copy the link and paste it in another window and keep refreshing if you are getting a denied error.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4328/asdjj4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Visit their website, it's available from there.

p.s. i've had this working once before, but decided to try it again to check it out, but when ever i try to get LoaderCT1 to work this cmd window appears and just vanishes!

99087024oj2.th.jpg

• 7 months later...