classic L2NewClassic Hight Rate *Balanced PvP* Server

Slab

As I can see on the screenshots, its a titan, using Zealot frenzy and Rage = 16k p attack if you have 1.5-2k p def what do u expect to get hit with, 500 damage? Also you have Greater Might and Beserker which again down your p def, jeez why put million of buffs and u dont know their effects

is still 170k dmg bro,lets be honest

okey lads, maybe those skills needs a bit of nerfing, but normally when titan has his frenzy and zealot u go down with 2-3 hits, unless u are clever, and use classes like dualist and use skill riposte,song of vengeance, and chant of revange, couple of tricks :) well i played there just to test and the server seems decent :)

its not frenzy, u guys speak like stupid kid imo, there was just bug with hero weapon (to big p.atk) it was fixed in 2hours later. so stop spam about corrupt and full bug server if u saw one screen from kid.

server is funny and stable. all the time is mass pvp with very good balance!!

its not frenzy, u guys speak like stupid kid imo, there was just bug with hero weapon (to big p.atk) it was fixed in 2hours later. so stop spam about corrupt and full bug server if u saw one screen from kid.

server is funny and stable. all the time is mass pvp with very good balance!!

I see only 114k dmg and i upload 2x screen. I dont care this time after balanced etc.gL

Duel might active is not working man , same damage.

pffff i am really dissapointed.

work!

This server i awesome!!

Balance is ok! But  still the hero wpn have the problem

Then isnt the -beep-ing afk server for vote items many pvp for boss..But i dont like about valakas i mean why  u cant take it with vote rewards?

+Rly dude  i think u must change  some ppl at the gm team like rudZ cause  he destory ur job( my opinion)

work!

^^that work...

This server i awesome!!

Balance is ok! But  still the hero wpn have the problem

Then isnt the -beep-ing afk server for vote items many pvp for boss..But i dont like about valakas i mean why  u cant take it with vote rewards?

+Rly dude  i think u must change  some ppl at the gm team like rudZ cause  he destory ur job( my opinion)