[Share] Elayne Administration Tool

Hello there, Im new in the forum, this tool seems nice, but like the others is not connecting to the DB, not with the DB user and pwd, n not with another account, it cud be nice to give a lil bit more of info, is this tool open source?, thanks you very much, hope someone out there can hel us a lil bit.

Best Regards ::)

:P seems nobody has an answer, hope the author is readins this posts, .

I am reading them but i cant help you..! ;S

If you look better you will see that this is not my creation..!

It is a simply copy-paste i gave the credits to site..! Go ask there if here you dont get

an explanation..!

Sorry again..!

Ok, here is the thing solved. elayne works, but how? get the SVN, check the Oficial website, then in eclipse doble click the elayne.product file, u will be prompted to export the proyect, before that chesk some files so u make sure u get it working on ur server. the version posted here wont work everywhere, n that´s something the karmaarrow didnt write abt. Plz dont copy n paste, be a serious forum user half things r half lies, n a lot of users want things fine. so if u dont have an answer instad of sending ppl to browse, just avoid the issue, n dont post half things. n if ur a a java programmer then help the thread with the things needed.

for more info go l2jfree n find the info there abt compiling n using eclipse

Im compiling it n also working on a guide, that wud be applied to everybody. hope I have enough time to finish it soon.

see u all later.