[Share] Npc Buffer for L2JFree (Gracia/CT2) {UPDATED}

i maked some changes in int.py to work in l2jserver couse now its for free for the ppl who have problem ( also i removed the line ( st.getPlayer().restoreHPMP() ) witch is for  mp/hp restore after the buff couse i didnt know the code for l2jserver if somebody know tell me to update so the buffer works good but not restore hp/mp) ;)

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/184611550/__init__.py.html

i maked some changes in int.py to work in l2jserver couse now its for free for the ppl who have problem ( also i removed the line ( st.getPlayer().restoreHPMP() ) witch is for  mp/hp restore after the buff couse i didnt know the code for l2jserver if somebody know tell me to update so the buffer works good but not restore hp/mp) ;)

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/184611550/__init__.py.html

thanks for your change. i will find the code and post here soon

i'm using l2jfree this no works for l2jfree? because i install still asking for quest  what quest is first time i saw this get buff need quest

you must add the buffer into the scripts also so server can load them  you can do that  at data/scripts ( not the folder script the other file into data) and at line custon add custom/999_buffer\_int_.py and save and you will not have anymore this problem also that buffer have one more bugg the npc id is 40000 and the html into the folder is 40001 so change it into 40000 and c/p it at data/html/default and you are ready.

can you help me why when i click on buffer and click Show me she say you are not for this quest or something like that pls help

---> i put this ( custom/999_buffer\_int_.py but again i have the same problem : ( pls some one help

• 2 weeks later...