L2iFeel Reborn?

Do you want back L2iFeel?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want back L2iFeel?

• Yes
    • No

L2iFeel isn't related to Teddy or to L2Phaedro (or however it is called), L2iFeel was a quite nice server with a nice community also. Great GM Staff, there were 2 Greeks who were awesome (Chosen and Neinvins), the fact that the Administrator Team was inactive and was listening to cryers fucked up the server. Anyway I was thinking to what happend to your server and I thought in the beginning that you were the owner of L2Phoedra or w/e. Anyway Good Luck, I would vote yes.

Regards,

Chosen :P

L2iFeel isn't related to Teddy or to L2Phaedro (or however it is called), L2iFeel was a quite nice server with a nice community also. Great GM Staff, there were 2 Greeks who were awesome (Chosen and Neinvins), the fact that the Administrator Team was inactive and was listening to cryers -beep-ed up the server. Anyway I was thinking to what happend to your server and I thought in the beginning that you were the owner of L2Phoedra or w/e. Anyway Good Luck, I would vote yes.

Regards,

Chosen :P

Maybe you call it nice server,because you were gm.

If i was gm too i will call it nice server.