SUBLIMITY, Redeem the Lineage 2 community, join the memorial gather

Read carefully, this thread, it will be the next greatest moment in whats left of the Lineage 2 community as we know it today!

Lets blow L2Extreme 2005 out of the ballpark, lets MAKE Sublimity the most populated, most anticipated, most epic, most memory making PvP server to officially mark the death of L2 since the community has been wrecked the passed couple years(1st the quality of players dropped dramatically around 2007+, more and more random home-made servers flood our private server gateway, and most recently, retail releases Free to play model with completely new game mechanics basically killing what real players know as, Lineage 2! It's simply wrecked.), redeem the death of L2 and let SUBLIMITY be the memorial of what remains of the current day of what is left of the "Lineage 2 community", if your a true L2 fan, I know I will see you there.

As most of you probably know Sublimity is a very stable server, Sublimity has attracted the most high organized, factor clans(take for example QuantiumBase/SiSenors/Genocide) over the years(and still are attracting them), and creates some of the most epic PvP battles! BUT this 'memorial', if our last true L2 fans join together in this event, will create a whole new aspect to "factors", this will be soo big, no one will be thinking about a certain clan, it will be the most entertaining time of your gaming history.

Also let me make this clear, I'm not simply trying to advertise this server, this server doesn't need advertisement it already has hundreds of people lined up waiting, as always. I'm not trying to make you actually play the server, even if you don't normally join high rates, join, at least for a couple days(If you end up liking the server, kudos)- show your support the the Lineage 2 you once enjoyed years ago, if you've played that long I'm sure those were your greatest moments, lets make this an amazing ending memory for you and everyone!

Lets make this a moment to remember, Sublimity. The FINAL server.

If you participate in this gathering 'memorial', I want you to show your participation, on April 20th, when SUBLIMITY launches, post a screenshot(s) of your character saying "R.I.P. Lineage 2", and I want you to post it here on this thread.

Also to YOU, who support this gathering/event/memorial, I want you to wear this signature everywhere to spread it, share even this entire thread, spread it like a flesh eating virus, or make your own with similar wording, as long as the word is out we want this to be the most epic Lineage 2 gather in history, ready? Lets see how this goes, see you there.

theendofl2memorial.png

Please note: Sublimity Staff has in no way influenced/or even knows about this (yet), I'm a L2 player since C2 myself, and this is a player-movement to try and see what is left of the community we have, we'll see.

hmmmmm never seen sumthin like this, it could be amazing actually, i approve this, i been playing L2 since c3 and i those were fo suure the best times of my L2 career, L2Sublimity reminds me of Extreme a lot with higher rates and this will be interlude, i like this idea yeah

i will be joining in sublimity. but it WILL NEVER replace the real l2x. and clans like qb, sisenors etc are just what is left from players that played before and theyWERE NEVER top. i agree now they roll but never back in the days.

but as much as i saw in the last 2 server qb and such played, servers went from 1000+ ppl to 50 ppl in LESS THEN 2 WEEKS making fate screen of epics, making pointless topics on forums about server been dead even if there were more  then 700 ppl on and the list goes on and i cba to write all of it.

See ya in sublimity and lets hope ppl wont be that stupid/idiotic/ignorant etc this time.

This post isn't intended to REPLACE or CLONE L2x, every -beep-ing one that played there knows that it can never be replaced. L2x was just an example of how epic this SHOULD be, but like i said in the original post, the L2 community is downgrading in quality, might still be big, but that doesn't mean shit. If you compare back in the past in the old school days.

i will be joining in sublimity. but it WILL NEVER replace the real l2x. and clans like qb, sisenors etc are just what is left from players that played before and theyWERE NEVER top. i agree now they roll but never back in the days.

but as much as i saw in the last 2 server qb and such played, servers went from 1000+ ppl to 50 ppl in LESS THEN 2 WEEKS making fate screen of epics, making pointless topics on forums about server been dead even if there were more  then 700 ppl on and the list goes on and i cba to write all of it.

See ya in sublimity and lets hope ppl wont be that stupid/idiotic/ignorant etc this time.

it will be pretty much the same.thats how interlude servers running last 2 years.a big clan says no competition and leaves and the rest follow.its like domino you know.something like economic domino.such a bullshit

as a player of l2x titan, azure, beginning time rpgclub, dex and player since prelude i understand wat you mean, the l2 base has completely died now theres just a bunch of noobs who starting playing in gracia and know nothing about the true L2 times, l2ex and azure was the most amazing times, for the old school community.... this new age community embarresing, hence why i havent played L2 in so long, but reading this man you got my hyped...

lets do this shit im on board all the way, ill help spread this message I have a list of over 50 l2 related sites like mxc.. and i make my own sig <(oo<)

rAK4D.png

all go join Sublimity :) the best x35 ever... its last server , go make good game , good memories ! L2 Interlude servers , they are dying.. go make last time good fun and game :)) i hope u all come here , greetings :))

let me quote a post from Sublimity forums

"The main goal is to make Sublimity a memorial(something that's never forgotten) mark in whats left of the Lineage 2 community, hence the l2x example, as of today we have 14 days to spread this like a flesh eating virus, I hope more people support it already a few people from MxC are mass advertising this 'campaign'. "

No this is not a 'celebration'(yet), in a sense it could be considered a 'mourn', but think of it more as a gathering of participating players that want to give L2 another chance at something memory making, "a new chapter in the book".

P.S. Just noticed the extra banner you made, lixxit, nice one !

read the thread dont just click links

i changed my mind after i read tha features xD

i see customs and i'm interested now im tired of same ol' shyt(GF H5 boring LR INT) we have today nd GoD is worthless garbage so

Sublimity i will come xD nice lixxit im using it