2 days 10h to go

Raule

I've really heard about it so much. Would be nice to see the first season if I find some free time. Some comments? :)

Are you joking? after the last episode ended i was ready to  break my laptop because its ended. Its the best series ever.

Are you joking? after the last episode ended i was ready to  break my laptop because its ended. Its the best series ever.

I was a big fan of LOST. What about game of thrones concept? :P Can you tell me a bit 'bout it?

Im at season 3 @ Lost.

Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. The dominant families are the Houses Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard, Lord Stark, to serve as Hand of the King, or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated, Eddard accepts in order to investigate further. Meanwhile the Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea, the last members of the previous and deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between these clans, and with the remaining great Houses Greyjoy, Tully, Arryn, and Tyrell, leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest North. Amidst the war and political confusion, a neglected military order of misfits...