Deus Ex: Signature Preview!

can you help me do the start? i really want to learn how to edit pictures and create news..

if you can send me some links from tutorials,guides etc, i will be happy.

can you help me do the start? i really want to learn how to edit pictures and create news..

if you can send me some links from tutorials,guides etc, i will be happy.

Nahh its kinda hard to teech you. All my knowledge about GFX I learned in this Site register here and check some general info about this.

Sigh i kinda hate pathetic people like yourself.

Some days ago u replied to a request thread to help out Private for his signature, when he told you to create a signature like the one you are now claiming as your own, you answered:

That sign is a gift from a friend im not the creator.

So, if that shit is not yours then DO NOT -beep-ING SAY THAT YOU DID IT!

Nahh its kinda hard to teech you. All my knowledge about GFX I learned in this Site register here and check some general info about this.

ok thx, i will start later :)

Sigh i kinda hate pathetic people like yourself.

Some days ago u replied to a request thread to help out Private for his signature, when he told you to create a signature like the one you are now claiming as your own, you answered:So, if that shit is not yours then DO NOT -beep-ING SAY THAT YOU DID IT!

Υes, a part of this is not mine for example the backround its not mine but the effects are.

That's is my explaination.

lol....

OMG can people that have NO IDEA OF THIS SUBJECT just be quiet? God, it's so pathetic and hilarious to watch, it's making me laugh

sad but true.

Υes, a part of this is not mine for example the backround its not mine but the effects are.

That's is my explaination.

the background is not yours but the effects(smudge and some brushes/c4d) are urs?

that smudging compared to this shows completely that this sig is not yours.

sad but true.the background is not yours but the effects(smudge and some brushes/c4d) are urs?

that smudging compared to this shows completely that this sig is not yours.

Look, I don't care what you believe, I care what I believe stop talking for getting posts. I see what you said that's all.